• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jodi Arias penalty phase retrial begins Monday, 9/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tue Feb 24, 3:22:28pm

kitkat2409: Cathy ‏@courtchatter 54s54 seconds ago
Juan going over the remorseful mitigator. Saying she's NOT! #jodiarias

09: someones iPhone alarm is going off, bailiff can't figure it out - turns out it's his, quick laugh #JodiArias

Juan puts up pic of TA's neck almost cut off. Then puts up Jodi's pic as a child. #jodiarias #

kitkat2409: Sisters look down as neck wound on the screen. #jodiarias

09: Juan reminds jury of Tanisha saying she just wishes she could hear TA's voice. Juan says she can't bc of #JodiArias

kitkat2409: Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
So @jeffgoldesq and I practicality get stripped searched when a phone goes off next to us. Bailiff keeps making us check. It was bailiffs

kitkat2409: Cathy ‏@courtchatter 29s29 seconds ago
Tanisha wants to hear travis's voice but can't, Juan puts up slit throat pic. #jodiarias

9: Juan reads jury instructions to jury and stresses how important it is that they follow the rules #jodiarias

: Looking at photographs you see a living individual....Juan puts up Jodi's pic's..smiling
Objection #jodiarias

at2409: Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
Juan putting up defense photos of smiling jodi then back t

2409: The sister that looks the most like Travis leaves sobbing uncontrollably, hard to witness. #9: I'm asking you apply these jury instructions and do your duty. #JodiArias The bell now tolls for each and every one of you.

effrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
Do your duty, asks Juan to jury, and return a verdict of death to #JodiArias

It has been a full day!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Hillary ran from the room. She's sobbing outside #jodiarias

:worship::love1: Thanks a million!!

:jester:

Do we need a NEW THREAD?????:scared:
I don't know with the new site if they shut off threads at the 250 page, I have not heard from Mare in so long. I am not sure what we should do. I would hate to have us shut out.

I sent Mare a message. I don't want to get shut out either. too important here at the end!!!

Hello my friends! (I'm watching Nancy Grace's 10th anniversary special. :) DON'T JUDGE ME! lol)

Word is that another thread needs to be started. I'll do that now, link from here to there, and there to here, and we should be all set!

I hope they air the whole thing when it's all over. I'd love to see how it all plays out, and see Juan in action again. Meanwhile, I hate to leave the house...they're going to air the verdict live, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter