Johnny Depp Trial

One of my favorite lies of hers:

"I was walking out of the room....he slapped me across the face.

I turned to look at him and said, "Johnny you slapped me"

Anyone figure out how you can be slapped across the face and then also have to turn around to face your assailant?
You see it in movies and on tv a lot, someone is slapper so hard their face turns 90 degrees or more. English is not my first language, but wouldn't you say that when you turn 90 degrees back to look forward again 'you turn to look at him'?

You see it in movies and on tv a lot, someone is slapper so hard their face turns 90 degrees or more. English is not my first language, but wouldn't you say that when you turn 90 degrees back to look forward again 'you turn to look at him'?
Nope! She's lying. Nobody saw any signs then or days later but dont take my word for it. Look up Janine Driver on youtube. She is a body language expert and has worked for the CIA/FBI. She's got AH's number.

Like how she details various incidents where he hurt her, yet there are photos from events the next day and she looks fine. Also people are taking her exact words from court testimony and showing it matches dialogue from various films.

I have no first hand knowledge but that claim she was using lines from a movie, I *think* has been debunked. I heard a SiriusXM radio host talk about it and then later say that someone let her know that it was satire/comedy, not true. Again, no first hand knowledge but just an example of how things start to spin.

Again, she may be "worse" than him etc, but boy would I hate to be on this jury. I'd rather just be able to say they were both terrible people in a completely toxic relationship. The kind of things he texted her as show as evidence were terrible, and I've BARELY watched. I'm presuming they were actual text if they were entered into evidence.

I wonder if Johnny now regrets filing the defamation suit to begin with.

Now their toxic relationship and dirty laundry is front and centre for the world to see. It feels like a no win for either of them at this point, to me anyways.

Amber comes across as scheming and manipulative and Johnny comes across as a drunk, drug-addled jerk.

If he wins hopefully this will make other women think twice about coming forward with fake stories and ruining a man's life. That's a good reason right there to have gone through it.

If he wins hopefully this will make other women think twice about coming forward with fake stories and ruining a man's life. That's a good reason right there to have gone through it.

Do you think that's why he filed the suit? So that the 99.9% of the US don't live that kind of lifestyle, don't have that kind of money/resources, don't have access to write an OpEd will somehow relate to this?

If that's what he's trying to do, so be it. But for me, a casual pop culture consumer, they both seem like awful people who were in a highly toxic relationship for far too long. I had no opinion about either of them and now I do. So...congrats to him?

Do you think that's why he filed the suit? So that the 99.9% of the US don't live that kind of lifestyle, don't have that kind of money/resources, don't have access to write an OpEd will somehow relate to this?

If that's what he's trying to do, so be it. But for me, a casual pop culture consumer, they both seem like awful people who were in a highly toxic relationship for far too long. I had no opinion about either of them and now I do. So...congrats to him?
If someone wrongfully accused me of a crime I didn't commit on a global stage I'd want to clear my name too.

He stated his reason for the suit was so he could finally speak.

I just listened to the full audio of the finger incident. She definetly did it and it was clear Johnny did not hurt her or rape her.

If someone wrongfully accused me of a crime I didn't commit on a global stage I'd want to clear my name too.

He stated his reason for the suit was so he could finally speak.

I just listened to the full audio of the finger incident. She definetly did it and it was clear Johnny did not hurt her or rape her.

I was responding to someone suggesting this may prevent "women" from coming forward with fake stories.

I agree with your post as to why he brought the suit. (Whether or not it does is yet to be determined I suppose.)

I was responding to someone suggesting this may prevent "women" from coming forward with fake stories.

I agree with your post as to why he brought the suit. (Whether or not it does is yet to be determined I suppose.)
I also think it's because he has lost most of his acting income whereas, she has not. After listening to these tapes, Aquaman should fire her immediately as Disney did with Johnny Depp. It's unfortunate that they cannot bring in prior spouses/partners (I understand the bias) however, Kate Moss may be testifying now that Amber Heard brought her name into court. It's very telling to me that Amber has priors on physical abuse against partners but Johnny Depp does not.

This isn't something I like to admit but in my last years of marriage when my husband was having an affair (but I didn't know it yet), when we argued, he'd go outside. It would just anger me more into a rage (not full blown like Ambers, but you could feel it rising). The walking away meant I didn't matter or wasn't worth it?? Who knows what the thinking is. But, I never went banging in a bathroom door or anything like that, but if one is prone to physical violence, I could see the rage happening as it did with Amber. Even though it was the best thing for him to walk away (hide in the bathroom) at the same time it was probably the worst thing (making Amber's anger worse). I don't normally have anger issues but at the time, I think I knew something was going on and it was messing with me. With Amber, I think it's something she has had for quite some time since she was arrested with her other partner.

If her lips are moving, she is lying. She is a dry crier. Dry criers scrunch up their face, make their chin quiver, dab tissues at nonexistent tears, and imitate (as best a faker can imitate) what a crying person would look like. But they just can’t squeeze out the tears as easily. I hate seeing headlines such as AMBER SOBS IN COURT, when there wasn’t one actual tear shed. That’s not sobbing, that’s faking/imitating sobbing.

Anyone still watching? The cross today was very telling. Especially the pledged money vs actually donated (I use those terms synonymously BS) and the rings Johnny is known for wearing. Amber is full of it.

I haven't watched anything but the morning radio show I tune into regularly discusses the highlights and this morning they went over a few clips from Amber's cross examination and this was one of them.

I seem to recall headlines a few years ago when she pledged the money to charity and then when Johnny went to give her the settlement he gave it directly to charity rather than to her since she claimed that's what she was going to do with it anyway and she got mad. I have no idea how that ended though.

I haven't watched anything but the morning radio show I tune into regularly discusses the highlights and this morning they went over a few clips from Amber's cross examination and this was one of them.

I seem to recall headlines a few years ago when she pledged the money to charity and then when Johnny went to give her the settlement he gave it directly to charity rather than to her since she claimed that's what she was going to do with it anyway and she got mad. I have no idea how that ended though.
JD paid the first installment AH wanted the money sent directly to her instead and hasn't fulfilled her pledge. She alleges it's due to the lawsuit. Although she was paid in full months before Jsued her for defamation.

ETA... Camille Vasquez continues to destroy Amber Heard's credibility . Bit by bit...piece by piece exposing her lies. Damn she's good!

Last edited:
She didn't want Depp to make the donation in her name because she didn't want him to be able to write it off on his taxes? Do you have to pay tax on divorce settlements? Probably not. This doesn't explain why she didn't donate the money she got after that.

She didn't want Depp to make the donation in her name because she didn't want him to be able to write it off on his taxes? Do you have to pay tax on divorce settlements? Probably not. This doesn't explain why she didn't donate the money she got after that.
Adding in to say part of the donation to ACLU on Amber behalf was actually done by Elon Musk. Only $350,000 was donated directly by Amber. Another $100,000 was donated by Johnny in Amber’s name as part of her settlement. The rest of the 1.3 million has been donated on Amber’s behalf by Musk himself under vanguard and fidelity.

Even counting all the donations in total for ACLU alone she is missing $2.2 million in donations.

And while everyone is focusing on the ACLU and how they’ve been championing Amber I still have not seen any evidence or be able to find any donations made to the Children’s Hospital in Amber’s name and so that leaves another $3.5 million in donations not made.

Meaning somehow she did not make $5.7 million worth of donations (and even then some money was donated on her behalf ) But of course this was never about the money ;)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter