Johnny Depp Trial

Not sure how they can deny personality disorders after Heard's histrionics yesterday. Lots of sobbing but no tears...wildly swinging from the judge to jury.
I've only seen a clip so far. From what I've seen, it looked like blatant attempts at acting.

The only movie I've ever seen Amber Heard in thus far has been in North Country.

Last edited:
Also interesting to note that Amber is being acused of lifting and using (word for word) lines from the movie “The Talented Mr. Ripley” in her opening statement yesterday.
I haven't read that. I listened to and watched some of her testimony yesterday. My teenagers could play act better than Amber. She has taken direction and toned down a bit today but her attorney is getting creamed. JD has a crackerjack team.

JD has substance abuse issues. She moved into mega star atmosphere where every aspect of your life is subject to scrutiny, thus JD's critique of her behavior, etc. It's a different world. AH was riding his coattails. OMG The photos and recordings... she was setting him up for a big payday. He has his problems, no doubt, but she definitely exasperated and exploited the situation.

Oops...spoke too soon...her she goes. Overacting much?

Last edited:
Also interesting to note that Amber is being acused of lifting and using (word for word) lines from the movie “The Talented Mr. Ripley” in her opening statement yesterday.
According to a Focus News article:

"The films/TV shows/books people claim to have identified in Ms Heard’s testimony include The Talented Mr Ripley, White Chicks, Notting Hill, Reservoir Dogs, Mildred Pearce, I Am A Killer, Alpha Dog, Maid and Zombieland."

She's like a Blockbuster Video, many titles to choose from, but the lights are off and nobody's home.

According to a Focus News article:

"The films/TV shows/books people claim to have identified in Ms Heard’s testimony include The Talented Mr Ripley, White Chicks, Notting Hill, Reservoir Dogs, Mildred Pearce, I Am A Killer, Alpha Dog, Maid and Zombieland."

She's like a Blockbuster Video, many titles to choose from, but the lights are off and nobody's home.
If this is true WOW! I hope this is brought up on cross..

I have only listened to a few moments here/there (a little of him, a little of her) and I never read her OpEd. But I do have a question. Isn't it possible that they were both abusive? Perhaps she "worse" than he, but given he someone who dealt with substance issues, I'm not sure how you can rule out things he did but can't recall?

I'm certainly NOT choosing sides, they both seem like people in a terrible, toxic relationship.

I have only listened to a few moments here/there (a little of him, a little of her) and I never read her OpEd. But I do have a question. Isn't it possible that they were both abusive? Perhaps she "worse" than he, but given he someone who dealt with substance issues, I'm not sure how you can rule out things he did but can't recall?

I'm certainly NOT choosing sides, they both seem like people in a terrible, toxic relationship.
They for sure had some serious fights. But I don't believe that he ever hit her, he was only defensive. There is not one picture of injuries or any witnesses that shows that he assaulted her. But there are numerous ones of his injuries. There is also audio recordings of her admitting that she starts the fights and hits him. This is not 2 people beating on each other. It is pretty evident that she was the abuser here.

They for sure had some serious fights. But I don't believe that he ever hit her, he was only defensive. There is not one picture of injuries or any witnesses that shows that he assaulted her. But there are numerous ones of his injuries. There is also audio recordings of her admitting that she starts the fights and hits him. This is not 2 people beating on each other. It is pretty evident that she was the abuser here.
Okay thanks!

I think I'd have to add she's the *physical* abuser. Because presuming they didn't prove that the texts were not actually from him, there was a ton of emotional abuse from him. I realize that this is a defamation case, so her OpEd says (I guess, haven't read it) she was physically abused and thus the suit.

Thanks again!

My take on her testimony thus far.

Amber heards psychologist testimony was based solely on whatever Amber told her. She just regurgitated the same things Amber claimed happened. She was not a witness to it.

Ambers psychologist also stated that Amber suffered abuse growing up.

Ok. Fast forward to Amber's testimony yesterday.

Things that made me confused:

Amber said she was shocked that Johnny hit her. That she had never had happened to her. But wait. I thought she suffered abuse before.

Amber described her father as a heroin addict in one reference and in another instance she said he was " The salt of the earth." So. Her father is a junkie AND salt of the earth.

Amber never said Johnny slapped her. She said and then...slaps slap... She never used HE and talks present tense not past like HE slapped me.

One thing liars do is throw in a lot of useless information. So while describing the cavity search incident she also throws in randomly that her dog stepped on a bee.

Amber claims Johnny broke her nose. Noses are so important in Hollywood. There is no way she would not get this seen and fixed. If her nose was broken she would have pictures of two black eyes.

Abuse victims don't talk fondly or in her case GUSH over thier abusers. She even seemed genuinely sad. I believed her story of being in love.

Amber gathered evidence with audio and pictures. All I her pictures show are Johnny asleep. There wasn't one picture of Johnny with vomit or loss of bowels. Surely she would want him to see this. She claimed he did this a lot. Her most incriminating evidence would have been to have pictures to.prove this.

Amber showed what seemed to be a staged picture of all of Johnny's drugs with oddly tampon applicators. There are freshly cut lines of coke. Soooo did he just prepare the lines and walk off? No. She created this photo.

I believe Johnny did drugs of course. I believe he self medicated as the only way to get away from her.

Just a few takes on how I see it.

Also. JOHNNY. Date someone your own age. Just a suggestion

Last edited:
She did show pictures of herself with bruises on her face and a cut lip at the end of her testimony today. Not sure what to make of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter