• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Johnny Depp Trial

Adding in to say part of the donation to ACLU on Amber behalf was actually done by Elon Musk. Only $350,000 was donated directly by Amber. Another $100,000 was donated by Johnny in Amber’s name as part of her settlement. The rest of the 1.3 million has been donated on Amber’s behalf by Musk himself under vanguard and fidelity.

Even counting all the donations in total for ACLU alone she is missing $2.2 million in donations.

And while everyone is focusing on the ACLU and how they’ve been championing Amber I still have not seen any evidence or be able to find any donations made to the Children’s Hospital in Amber’s name and so that leaves another $3.5 million in donations not made.

Meaning somehow she did not make $5.7 million worth of donations (and even then some money was donated on her behalf ) But of course this was never about the money ;)
Johnny gave 100,000 to the Childrens hospital so they’ve gotten a little something but she flipped her lid because for some reason his tax write off is of paramount concern to her (remember though it is not about the money and she’s trying to protect Johnny!). The donation to the charities is the same no matter what so I don’t know what her point is other than it IS about punishing him.
Also love the statement she put out saying how novel Johnny’s interest in those charities was. There’s a million YouTube videos with Johnny visiting sick children as captain Jack Sparrow.

Camille Vasquez is a stellar attorney. Poking holes 1 at a time again and again in Amber's story. I saw a video clip of AH saying that she considers the terms "donate" and "pledge" to mean the same thing. Hey, dummy, they have very different meanings.
Yes, Camille Vasquez is fabulous! Amber held on tooth and nail to that “I pledged the full amount” when she was asked “did you donate the full amount”.

Adding in to say part of the donation to ACLU on Amber behalf was actually done by Elon Musk. Only $350,000 was donated directly by Amber. Another $100,000 was donated by Johnny in Amber’s name as part of her settlement. The rest of the 1.3 million has been donated on Amber’s behalf by Musk himself under vanguard and fidelity.

Even counting all the donations in total for ACLU alone she is missing $2.2 million in donations.

And while everyone is focusing on the ACLU and how they’ve been championing Amber I still have not seen any evidence or be able to find any donations made to the Children’s Hospital in Amber’s name and so that leaves another $3.5 million in donations not made.

Meaning somehow she did not make $5.7 million worth of donations (and even then some money was donated on her behalf ) But of course this was never about the money ;)

I don't get why she even said she was going to donate divorce settlement money when clearly she wasn't interested in donating.

I don't get why she even said she was going to donate divorce settlement money when clearly she wasn't interested in donating.
It was a huge bump to her public image. In fact she has claimed to have donated- In the OP Ed she said she donated the entire settlement (which she obviously has not). She wanted to paint herself in a certain light and Johnny in a negative light. Eventually however the truth came out.

If anybody wondered why getting an education is important, all they have to do is watch that video clip of Amber Heard on the witness stand saying that "donate" and "pledge" mean the same thing.

Don't drop out of school, kids. :rotfl2:

Some of those recordings today made her sound extremely disturbed. She needs help.
She is extremely disturbed. I worked with a person that has the same disorders as AH and they are exactly the same way. They have the same manner of speaking, the same facial expressions, the same types of conversations where they go from taking blame for their bad behavior and then getting extremely angry and trying to shift the blame. These people are extremely scary, they can turn violent in an instant and if you get on their bad side, they do everything that they can to make your life miserable. But they are also very good at fooling those who they want to. Everyone needs to watch AH testify so they can recognize a person like this if the come across them.

Last edited:
I'm trying to decide who AH was trying to be when the lawyers approached the bench or there was a pause in the proceedings. Her posture was that of a very prim and proper lady... almost regal... very much above the rest of those in the courtroom. Smug, even.

We know that Johnny keeps his word, though. He told her that she would never see his eyes again and he hasn't looked at her even once.

So will the jury get to decide monetary damages? Cause if I was on the jury I find both defendants guily and give them each a $1 and advise that they try to be acceptable people.
Yes, the jury will find for Johnny, for Amber, or neither of them. If it’s neither of them they both walk away with no monetary award. Otherwise the jury could award the full amount asked for, less, or even nothing at all.
(I learned this by watching coverage with commentary by lawyers on YouTube, I know pretty much nothing about law.)

Johnny gave 100,000 to the Childrens hospital so they’ve gotten a little something but she flipped her lid because for some reason his tax write off is of paramount concern to her (remember though it is not about the money and she’s trying to protect Johnny!). The donation to the charities is the same no matter what so I don’t know what her point is other than it IS about punishing him.
Also love the statement she put out saying how novel Johnny’s interest in those charities was. There’s a million YouTube videos with Johnny visiting sick children as captain Jack Sparrow.

If I didn't want my husband's money and wanted him to donate the settlement to charity, I'd just let him donate it for me. If she had done that there wouldn't be an issue during the trial like there is now.

She is extremely disturbed. I worked with a person that has the same disorders as AH and they are exactly the same way. They have the same manner of speaking, the same facial expressions, the same types of conversations where they go from taking blame for their bad behavior and then getting extremely angry and trying to shift the blame. These people are extremely scary, they can turn violent in an instant and if you get on their bad side, they do everything that they can to make your life miserable. But they are also very good at fooling those who they want to. Everyone needs to watch AH testify so they can recognize a person like this if the come across them.
Exactly. Manipulative & attention-seeking. What’s crazy is I have not been following it & happened to see a news clip of her testimony today. I am a licensed mental health professional, and my first thought was jeeze she seems histrionic. Then I read this thread & looked up her “disorders” & sure enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter