Jollywood Nights

Thank you so much for the information about Muppets 3D!!! I have been reading reviews trying to see if it was open. The app information looked like it was closed for the party, but a few blogs had it listed as a ride that was open for the party.

We bought tickets because my little is crazy about the Muppets and planned to see the stage show and then watch Muppets 3D as many times as she wanted to. Bummer that it's not open! I'm really surprised that it's not, since the Muppet stage show is a main attraction for the party. 🤔 Does anyone know if there's a possibility of getting into Muppets 3D when they let party guests in at 7pm?
I don’t know exactly when it shut down but when we were there (12/04) they were using the Muppets 3D queue to hand out wristbands for folks already in the park. We arrived shortly after 7, skipped the party crowd and entered with our AP’s. We headed back to get our wrist bands with the idea of hitting Muppets before it closed. By 7:30 or so when we got back there it was closed.

So what do we think?

Will it be back next year?

If so you think there will be big changes?

Did they limit the number of times a person could ride Rise or Slinky?
Rise was VQ, so you could only ride once (and personally I regret doing it, because it took so much time out of a very short event). No limit on the number of times you could ride Slinky, or any of the other rides.

I think I would do this again if there were improvements:
Separate lines for each character and spread them out throughout the whole park
Move the Tip Top "Club"
Change the Fireworks/projections to something new and exclusive
Include at least some type of non-alcoholic beverages and snacks

I think it will be back, with some updates. It sold well, and I think Disney really wants the ability to sell more parties.

I did enjoy it this year, but it's not a replacement for a Studios day the same way MVMCP is for Magic Kingdom. It's a nice bonus if you want to meet Christmas characters and really love the holidays. I would probably not spend the money again.

I really enjoyed the vibe of it, and the drinks and treats we got to try were great. That said, I don't think I'd do it again if it was the same next year. The shows were good, but I was fine with them being one-and-done (especially the NBC singalong, which no one actually sang along to). Plus it up with a new fireworks show and some more/different characters and I'll probably be back, especially if they add literally anything special going on in Toy Story Land or Galaxy's Edge (Life Day Chewy meet maybe)

Rise was VQ, so you could only ride once (and personally I regret doing it, because it took so much time out of a very short event). No limit on the number of times you could ride Slinky, or any of the other rides.
I get why it was VQ, but at the time time, I would not pay that much for a party ticket to be limited on riding. We plan to go in December this year (to WDW) so we will see what they offer. Maybe I will change my mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter