Jonas Brothers Thread: For the Real Fantastalistic Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Mandy, that kitty is adorable!!

Yeah!
I want like all that stuff XD
I love this shirt, I saw it at the concert and it was $30 and I only had 20(Kevin's age :D )
http://www.jonasbrothersmerch.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=96

Whoa..I so want everything on there! xD

“Bonus Jonas” — is camera-ready. He made his MTV debut this week on “TRL,” along with his famous brothers. And by blood association alone, this kid knows a thing or two about mugging for the camera.
“Actually, I don’t really know [how I got the nickname],” he said on “TRL,” his older brothers by his side. “It just came up, and people started talking to me and going, ‘Hey, Bonus Jonas,’ and I was like, ‘Hey, whatever.’ ”
On the show, Bonus Jonas also had the lofty task of picking fans to come up to the studio, and his brothers admit that he’s perhaps the hardest Jonas brother to impress.
“He’ll tell it straight up, and he’ll be mean if he needs to,” Kevin said, with Joe adding, “He’s a good critic. He’s a mini Simon Cowell.”
The boys love Frankie so much that even his off-color jokes about Nick’s diabetes amuse them to no end. At a press conference last week, Nick said, “Once I got comfortable with [having diabetes], Frankie used to call me ‘Pancreas Boy,’ but he’s the cutest kid alive so he can get away with it.”…

:rotfl: Frankie is so hilarious.

Aw.
Look at his face.
xD
l_f90b3903c1e46cd327a8f451aa4d103e.jpg

That cat is so cute Mandy. Well, Kara that is very sad but atleast you have the mtv thing and youtube to listen to. What if you did not have that!

I read in a magazine that Joe and Taylor Swift have been texting a lot. I think that they would be very cute togetherl.. she seems very nice.

Jonas brothers are having a concert here! but not going obviously. My friend wants to do the meet and greet.

So you can do the meet and greet without going to the concert?? I would definitely go then.. I would love to meet them.

last night i had a dream that i met demi lovato
and we became best friends
and then i tried to tell yall about it
but none of yall believed me and started yelling at me through the computer
:laughing:

last night i had a dream that i met demi lovato
and we became best friends
and then i tried to tell yall about it
but none of yall believed me and started yelling at me through the computer
:laughing:

O we would never scream at you!

Haha he's so cute. XD

Oooh when we do our little get together we should get a picture in the exact same spot!

Oh yes! With Goofy too. xD

Yep, and do the same pose too!
Cause that's just the way we roll. XD

Yeah for sure.
XD

That cat is so cute Mandy. Well, Kara that is very sad but atleast you have the mtv thing and youtube to listen to. What if you did not have that!

I read in a magazine that Joe and Taylor Swift have been texting a lot. I think that they would be very cute togetherl.. she seems very nice.

If I didnt have that...wow.
I dont even want to think about it.

Aw they'd be cute together, she seems happy and energetic and thats like Joe. And Joe likes blondes. xD

lol, Joe really does like the blondes! I think the only girl that he's been romantically linked to that isn't blonde is that Amelia girl? :teeth: I think Taylor and him would be really cute together!

Aw, I had dream that I went to a concert and I got to on stage to talk to them for no apparent reason. But I was pretty depressed when I woke up. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter