Jonas Brothers Thread: For the Real Fantastalistic Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, Joe really does like the blondes! I think the only girl that he's been romantically linked to that isn't blonde is that Amelia girl? :teeth: I think Taylor and him would be really cute together!

Aw, I had dream that I went to a concert and I got to on stage to talk to them for no apparent reason. But I was pretty depressed when I woke up. :laughing:

Joe and Taylor would be pretty cute together. :teeth:
And yeah, as far as we know the only person that he's dated that wasn't blonde was Amelia.
What's up with their blondes and brunettes? They should try a redhead. :teeth: :laughing:

I had a dream like that! XD
I was going to one of their concerts, and apparently I was front row. Well when I got there, on my seat waiting for me was roses and chocolate. I have no idea who it was from. :confused3 But then all I remember was that I was trying to fix my camera for the rest of the time. :laughing:

Joe and Taylor would be pretty cute together. :teeth:
And yeah, as far as we know the only person that he's dated that wasn't blonde was Amelia.
What's up with their blondes and brunettes? They should try a redhead. :teeth: :laughing:

I had a dream like that! XD
I was going to one of their concerts, and apparently I was front row. Well when I got there, on my seat waiting for me was roses and chocolate. I have no idea who it was from. :confused3 But then all I remember was that I was trying to fix my camera for the rest of the time. :laughing:

I had front row in mine too! I was like, "How did that happen?" :laughing: It was really weird though. I "woke up" or something in my dream and then I woke up for real. It took me a couple minutes to adjust, it was so strange. But I was like, "Dang! None of that even happened!"

I can never tell my dreams apart from real life. I always think they're really happening.

I had front row in mine too! I was like, "How did that happen?" :laughing: It was really weird though. I "woke up" or something in my dream and then I woke up for real. It took me a couple minutes to adjust, it was so strange. But I was like, "Dang! None of that even happened!"

I can never tell my dreams apart from real life. I always think they're really happening.

I know, right? Only in my dreams will I get front row! :laughing:
That happens to me too, I think my dreams are real. Like I'll have something in my dream, then when I wake up I go looking for it, then realize that I never really had it and get sad. XD

See mine was complete out of the ordinary, we were in the place where I dance just sitting in my dance studio, and then an animatronic Winnie the Pooh & Peter Pan came out of the huge mirror and I had my hood on and was covering my eyes because it was really bright and it was me, them, and you guys (I dont know what you guys look like so I think it was just what I think you look like xD ) and yeah we were all sitting there and they came out of the mirror and fireworks were going off in the mirror, then I woke up, it was crazy.
xD
That seriously was my dream not even kidding.
I woke up like what ?
It was the night of the cry-fest.
And you thought your dreams were random.
xD

See mine was complete out of the ordinary, we were in the place where I dance just sitting in my dance studio, and then an animatronic Winnie the Pooh & Peter Pan came out of the huge mirror and I had my hood on and was covering my eyes because it was really bright and it was me, them, and you guys (I dont know what you guys look like so I think it was just what I think you look like xD ) and yeah we were all sitting there and they came out of the mirror and fireworks were going off in the mirror, then I woke up, it was crazy.
xD
I woke up like what ?
xD

:rotfl:
Awww we were all at Disney together, but not really. It was Disney in your dance studio. XD

Oooh what do you think we look like? I'm curious, I love stuff like this. :laughing:

I know, right? Only in my dreams will I get front row! :laughing:
That happens to me too, I think my dreams are real. Like I'll have something in my dream, then when I wake up I go looking for it, then realize that I never really had it and get sad. XD

I know! My dreams torture me sometimes. xD Especially the good Jonas dreams. I'm like, "Gahh! Of course it's not real!" :laughing:

xD
I woke up like what ?
xD

Wow, that is pretty random!
:lmao:

Awww we were all at Disney together, but not really. It was Disney in your dance studio. XD

Oooh what do you think we look like? I'm curious, I love stuff like this. :laughing:

I think I know what almost everyone looks like from the SYF thread. But I'm also curious to hear what you guys think I look like. xD

I know! My dreams torture me sometimes. xD Especially the good Jonas dreams. I'm like, "Gahh! Over course it's not real!" :laughing:

me too!

i always have dreams where Nick falls in love with me.....and then i wake up and want to cry xD

Thats what I forgot to add !
I knew I left out something. :headache:
We walked in the studio from a Disney shop, I think it was in like Liberty Square ? in Magic Kingdom. again not even making this up.
XD
lol. wow is my dream trying to tell me something ?

Well of coarse you are all gorgeous.
:D
You had red hair, Elsie had brunette hair, Whitleigh had like platinum blonde hair, I already know what Victoria looks like so yeah.
We all had sweatshirts and hoods on which I dont really understand ?
Maybe we were a gang of awesomeness ?
XD

I know! My dreams torture me sometimes. xD Especially the good Jonas dreams. I'm like, "Gahh! Over course it's not real!" :laughing:

Wow, that is pretty random!
:lmao:

Yeah kind of.
XD

We walked in the studio from a Disney shop, I think it was in like Liberty Square ? in Magic Kingdom. again not even making this up.
XD

You had red hair, Elsie had brunette hair, Whitleigh had like platinum blonde hair, I already know what Victoria looks like so yeah.
XD

Yeah kind of.
XD

Yay! I am a brunette. xD

I know I've seen pictures of Victoria, Kara, and Mandy. Whitleigh I picture as a brunette.

Yay! I am a brunette. xD

I know I've seen pictures of Victoria, Kara, and Mandy. Whitleigh I picture as a brunette.

Hooray my dream was right.

Whitleigh, I picture as brunette too, but in my dream thats what she was.
XD

XD

XD

Yeah kind of.
XD

Your dream is trying to tell you that all of us (including JB) are going to meet up at Disney! Then we're going to go to a dance studio so they can teach us their super cool dance moves.

Yay, you got it right! Well, maybe except for the gorgeous part. XD

That's me. :teeth:

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/fullhousfan91/Pics of Me/SisFireplace.jpg

I'm the one with the red hair, obviously. XD The other one is my sister.
I put it as a link so you guys wouldn't have to keep seeing my face everytime you come to this thread. :laughing:

Hey!!

what about me????????

Oh yeah. haha
I think you had black hair ?
Yeah, you had black hair.
It was shiny. :D
::yes::

Your dream is trying to tell you that all of us (including JB) are going to meet up at Disney! Then we're going to go to a dance studio so they can teach us their super cool dance moves.

I put it as a link so you guys wouldn't have to keep seeing my face everytime you come to this thread. :laughing:

Are you kidding.
Shut your trap, your gorgeous.

Mandy! You are too gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter