Jonas Thread: They're What We Go To School For

Single Ladies? The video, Joe's dance...?

Didn't know who he was...

Well I guess he's not suach a good father...

Not really sure. Maybe he thinks she'll get more money for acting like a sl*t.:confused3

Yes. While funny, it was extremely painful to watch. :laughing:

I hate to say this regarding their dating lives, but I really hope Nick isn't dating her.
She just seems so much of a bad influence, and so attention-wanting.

Yea... someone needs to slap some sense into that girl...

Exactly. I've had many of those moments. And that definatly qualifys.

Sweet, sweet Noah... I think another family should adopt her. You know... a NORMAL family that doesn't have a creepy older brother in a band and a pole-dancing-wannabe-stripper 16 year old. Does anyone else notice that the Cyrus kids have unusual names?

Miley is obnoxious.
But, i LOVE Trace! lol
i don't think he's one bit creepy.
i think he's fiinnee.

But, not as fine as the Jonas Brothers. ;]
and i've decided to begin posting more on this thread now.
I've missed it!

Miley is obnoxious.
But, i LOVE Trace! lol
i think he's fiinnee.

I've missed it!

::yes::

Girl, you serious? He's creepy as HECK!

Miley is obnoxious.
But, i LOVE Trace! lol
i think he's fiinnee.

I've missed it!

it's not that trace is creepy, its that he has so many tattoos that i can never tell if he's wearing a shirt or not haha. and he kind of looks like a horse. but he seems cool i guess? xD

I guess it's just a matter of opinion. XD
I guess. :D

it's not that trace is creepy, its that he has so many tattoos that i can never tell if he's wearing a shirt or not haha. and he kind of looks like a horse. but he seems cool i guess? xD

i don't mind his tattoos actually. they are a little excessive but, i like them nonetheless.
I love him though. and i love Metro Station so i guess that's why. xD

It seems so weird to think back on them dating now. Like, they're just so different.

Yeah.
But when they were dating, I had no problem with them, cause Miley wasn't acting like a slvt with all this scandal.

After they broke up she did this week-long 'emo phase', and then...just kind of went back to being Miley.

It was wierd. :confused3

I guess. :D

i don't mind his tattoos actually. they are a little excessive but, i like them nonetheless.
I love him though. and i love Metro Station so i guess that's why. xD

I don't necessarily find him attractive, but I do like some of MS's music.

A couple of songs I heard on YT. xD

Looks like our Disney starlet isn't so Disney after all...

I almost cried... lol. I started freaking out! I though he was chopping ALL of his hair off! Chealse's (sp?) face was PRICELESS!
Teen Choice Award tickets? (just guessing...) $300-500. New dress? $150. Seeing Joe get his hair cut by Mike Tyson and watching everyone freak out? Priceless...

I know, and my biggest problem is her parents seem so happy/pleased with her. But then again, who am I to judge?

I was freaking out too! Everybody was going CRAZY, it was pretty darn funny :]

I was just watching the "Kids Of the Future" video and I realized, back in the ol' days, Joe made really funny faces when he sang. He was also very spastic XD

So i was reading my new issue of Seventeen that came in the mail today.
There was i Poll that asked "if you could hang out with the Jonas Brothers for a day or get 1,000 dollars which would you choose"
97% said they would choose the Cash.
As for me i'd definitly be taking the day With our boys. :]

There was i Poll that asked "if you could hang out with the Jonas Brothers for a day or get 1,000 dollars which would you choose"

I said that last thread!:rotfl:

I saw that yesterday (when it came to my house). I am glad to know that I am not the only one who got it late.. it was already at Walmart! I figured that would be the #1 choice (the money) but I never dreamed that it would be that high of a percentage!!

I know for sure a day with the boys would trump 1,000 cash.

Psssh. People are wierd. :snooty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter