Jonas Thread: They're What We Go To School For

1,000 =Five pairs of jeans, 10 shirts, 6 bags and 7 pairs of pajamas.

One day with the boys? =Priceless

For all your everyday needs, there's MasterCard. for everything else, there's JB.

XD

I'd take the money. The Jonas Brothers are all just too weird. I don't understand why girls like them. 2 of them look like creepers to me. The other one I can see, but geez sooooo many girls like them all. I also hate them because I'm a dude and girls are obsessed with them. That takes the attention away from me. lol. Sorry if you don't agree with me. It's just my opinion. You have a right to your opinion.

I'd take the money. The Jonas Brothers are all just too weird. I don't understand why girls like them. 2 of them look like creepers to me. The other one I can see, but geez sooooo many girls like them all. I also hate them because I'm a dude and girls are obsessed with them. That takes the attention away from me. lol. Sorry if you don't agree with me. It's just my opinion. You have a right to your opinion.

But WHY would you choose to post this on a Jonas Brothers Thread?

Thanks =)

I really would choose the boys. Money'll be gone in a week. Bragging rights last forever. XD

The Jonas Brothers will grow up and nobody will like them in a few years. If you put the money in the bank it will grow.

The Jonas Brothers will grow up and nobody will like them in a few years. If you put the money in the bank it will grow.

You know how many famous singers/bands have had that said about them? And yet they're still played to this day.
Elvis was once told to stick to truck driving cause he'd never make it as a singer.

You know how many famous singers/bands have had that said about them? And yet they're still played to this day.
Elvis was once told to stick to truck driving cause he'd never make it as a singer.

Yeah I'll admit that may be true, but how many young singers have gotten to be nothing? The same hype was given to the Backstreet Boys and Nsync. What happened to them? They are nothing now.

Yeah I'll admit that may be true, but how many young singers have gotten to be nothing? The same hype was given to the Backstreet Boys and Nsync. What happened to them? They are nothing now.

But they still have fans. Plus, they were different then JB. They just sang and danced. JB writes the songs and plays the instruments

Thanks =)

I really would choose the boys. Money'll be gone in a week. Bragging rights last forever. XD

So does memory of your dad embarassing the heck out of yu in front of Joe.

NEVER let your goofy relative around your favorite celebrity.

:sad2:

Question: Why are you still here posting negative things about JB? Lol :]

And The Backstreet Boys and Nsync aren't forgotten, loads of people still know them, they still have fans, they just aren't the 'in band' anymore.

so my concert is tomorrow and i'm REALLY EXCITED!!! :hyper:
and also, i really like that song "send it on" that the boys did with selena and demi and miley

so my concert is tomorrow and i'm REALLY EXCITED!!! :hyper:
and also, i really like that song "send it on" that the boys did with selena and demi and miley

oh my oh my oh my, HAVE FUN!!!!!! I am so jealous! Mine is really soon too.. the 25th. I expect a great report that does not give too many revealing details, with pictures!! :)

oh my oh my oh my, HAVE FUN!!!!!! I am so jealous! Mine is really soon too.. the 25th. I expect a great report that does not give too many revealing details, with pictures!! :)

haha okay i will report back.
i will try to take pictures but my camera is dead right now and i may or may not forget to charge it before the concert. and my seats kinda suck so i wasnt really planning on taking lots of pictures haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter