Jonas Thread: They're What We Go To School For

:mad: It looks like my daughter's concert is getting cancelled, along with everyone within driving distance of us.

So sad...

I think ticket sales have been slow. NickJonasObsessed is going to be so sad.

Alabama? You are getting closer and closer to me!!!

Jade, I really really hope that you get to go!!!

yep alabama. im home now though haha

Apparently so. I got a TJ email saying that they added more international dates, and one of my friends concerts got canceled.

i would be so upset if my concert got cancelled
are they gonna like reschedule those dates or just completely get rid of them?

oh tight my concert got moved to september 11......im a little disappointed bc my friend was coming to visit the week it was supposed to be and we were gonna take her :(

They canceled a LOT of dates! :confused:

(From Team Jonas website):

Date City State Country Venue Public Tickets Fan Club Tickets
Aug 02, 2010 Tulsa OK US BOK Center (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Aug 03, 2010 Wichita KS US Intrust Arena (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Aug 06, 2010 Maryland Heights MO US Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Aug 07, 2010 Chicago IL US First Midwest Bank Amphitheater Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Aug 08, 2010 Indianapolis IN US Verizon Wireless Music Center Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Aug 10, 2010 Cincinnati OH US Riverbend Music Center Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Aug 11, 2010 Burgettstown PA US First Niagra Pavilion Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Aug 12, 2010 Bristow VA US Jiffy Lube Live (Formerly Nissan Pavilion) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Aug 13, 2010 Hartford CT US Comcast Theatre Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Aug 14, 2010 Hershey PA US Hershey Park Stadium Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Aug 16, 2010 Holmdel NJ US PNC Bank Arts Center Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Aug 17, 2010 Holmdel NJ US PNC Bank Arts Center July 10 Friday, July 2 @ 5PM (LOCAL TIME)
Aug 21, 2010 Wantagh NY US Nikon at Jones Beach Theater Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Aug 22, 2010 Wantagh NY US Nikon at Jones Beach Theater July 10 Friday, July 2 @ 5PM (LOCAL TIME)
Aug 25, 2010 Mansfield MA US Comcast Center Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Aug 26, 2010 Mansfield MA US Comcast Center Coming Soon TO BE ANNOUNCED
Aug 27, 2010 Camden NJ US Susquehanna Bank Center Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Aug 28, 2010 Atlantic City NJ US Mark G. Etess Arena Coming Soon TO BE ANNOUNCED
Aug 29, 2010 Virginia Beach VA US Verizon Amphitheater Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Aug 31, 2010 Cleveland OH US Quicken Loans Arena Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 01, 2010 Detroit MI US DTE Energy Music Theater Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 02, 2010 Toronto ON CA Molson Canadian Amphitheatre Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 03, 2010 Toronto ON CA Molson Canadian Amphitheatre Coming Soon TO BE ANNOUNCED
Sep 04, 2010 Montreal QC CA Bell Centre Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 07, 2010 Milwaukee WI US Marcus Amphitheater - Summerfest (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 07, 2010 West Palm Beach FL US Cruzan Amphitheater (MOVED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 08, 2010 St. Paul MN US Xcel Energy Center (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 08, 2010 Tampa FL US 1-800-ASK-GARY Amphitheater (MOVED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 09, 2010 Omaha NE US Qwest Center (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 10, 2010 San Antonio TX US AT&T Center (MOVED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 11, 2010 Woodlands TX US Woodlands Pavilion (MOVED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 11, 2010 Englewood CO US Comfort Dental Amphitheatre (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 12, 2010 Dallas TX US Superpages.com Center (MOVED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 14, 2010 Auburn WA US White River Amphitheater (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 15, 2010 Vancouver BC CA GM Place (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 16, 2010 Chula Vista CA US Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre (MOVED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 17, 2010 Wheatland CA US Sleep Train Amphitheater Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 18, 2010 Mountain View CA US Shoreline Amphitheatre Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 19, 2010 Concord CA US Sleep Train Pavilion (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 19, 2010 Irvine CA US Irvine Meadows / Verizon Wireless Amphitheater (MOVED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 21, 2010 Fresno CA US Save Mart Center (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 26, 2010 Phoenix AZ US Cricket Wireless Pavilion (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 29, 2010 Oklahoma City OK US Ford Center (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Sep 30, 2010 North Little Rock AR US Verizon Arena (formerly Alltel Arena) (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Oct 06, 2010 New Orleans LA US New Orleans Arena (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Oct 12, 2010 Orlando FL US Amway Center (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Oct 14, 2010 Atlanta GA US Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Oct 15, 2010 Nashville TN US Bridgestone Arena (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Oct 16, 2010 Raleigh NC US Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended
Oct 17, 2010 Charlotte NC US Verizon Wireless Amphitheater (CANCELED) Buy Tickets Presale Ended

Mine got moved.

I feel bad for everyone who had their concert canceled on them!

My show is one of the many that got canceled. (Orlando)
I'm so upset. I got amazing seats, I've been so excited for this ever since I found out they were coming here. They haven't been here since early 08. And now it's gone. Nothing. :sad1:

I'm so upset. I got amazing seats, I've been so excited for this ever since I found out they were coming here. They haven't been here since early 08. And now it's gone. Nothing. :sad1:

You are lucky you get to go at all!!!

My concert got cancelled!!!!

i cant believe they cancelled so many concerts!! i feel so bad for everyone who doesnt get to go :(

:hug::hug:

I feel horrible for you and EVERYONE that had a date cancelled!
They cancelled the one in my state, and if I had gotten tickets, I would've been really ticked.

But the tour isn't selling out that fast. :/
I do have a feeling the Camp Rock theme had something to do with it.

waaaahhhhhh so they moved my concert to sept 11 and i thought i could go but its the same night as our freshman-senior big sis/lil sis orientation dance and i absolutely cannot miss that :(

Sorry to everyone whose shows got cancelled!
They'll most likely reschedule, but at smaller venues.
A lot of it probably has to do with poor ticket sales, along with whatever their "scheduling problems" are.

i cant believe they cancelled so many concerts!! i feel so bad for everyone who doesnt get to go :(

I feel horrible for you and EVERYONE that had a date cancelled!
They cancelled the one in my state, and if I had gotten tickets, I would've been really ticked.

But the tour isn't selling out that fast. :/
I do have a feeling the Camp Rock theme had something to do with it.

Sorry to everyone whose shows got cancelled!
They'll most likely reschedule, but at smaller venues.
A lot of it probably has to do with poor ticket sales, along with whatever their "scheduling problems" are.

Thank you guys. :hug:
The initial shock was the worst. I couldn't believe it. I burst into tears. My mom asked me what was wrong and I was like "My shoooow got canceeeled. :sad:" I'm kind of laughing at it now cause I need to laugh. xD
Anyone wanna help me laugh? Kidding, you don't have to.
Elsie and I can officially add this whole situation to our "Book of Worst Jonas Luck".

waaaahhhhhh so they moved my concert to sept 11 and i thought i could go but its the same night as our freshman-senior big sis/lil sis orientation dance and i absolutely cannot miss that :(

Ah no! I hope you can find a way to go somehow! :(

THEY CANCELED MY SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

WHYYYYY?!?!? :confused3

I'm sorry, I know how you feel. :sad1:
They said they were freeing space for international dates but that's crap. They canceled 20 dates, and if that's the reason it's not fair at all. They can't get everyone excited, sell tickets, and then say "oh too bad, we're taking it away from you now because we decided to go do shows somewhere else." 20 shows, that's thousands and thousands of girls that lost their concert.
I do believe a huge part was ticket sales but some people that got their shows canceled said their show didn't have many seats left. So like Kara said it must be ticket sales plus scheduling conflicts. I'm just waiting for more of an explanation now, from the boys.

Well, I totally jinxed myself, THEY CANCELED NASHVILLE!!!! How could they do this?!? I am beyond mad! That was the ONLY one close to me!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter