• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jonas Thread: They're What We Go To School For

acsess hollywood said today that nick and his les mis costar lucy are now 'official'. i don't think anyone know the meaning of that word anymore.

I just realized that I haven't listened to JB in a LONG time.

I'm more of a casual fan then a hardcore one.

I just realized that I haven't listened to JB in a LONG time.

I'm more of a casual fan then a hardcore one.

i was thinking the same thing the other day!
i was listening to my ipod and some nj&ta music came on and i was like god...i havent listened to this in forever! its weird haha

I can't believe you guys! I listen to them every day. Well, looks like I'm a better fan. Just kidding. You guys are awesome!

haha yeah im doing it for vanderbilt bc the common app supplement for it was really easy
my boyfriend applied to harvard for the same reason haha (except he'll actually get in...)
i would love to do it for like yale and stanford but their supplements are insane and require like 2038428304824 essays so i was like um no. haha

Woah, Vandy is awesome! their campus is beautiful! Plus they have a P.F. Chang's like right on campus, I am so jealous.

Today was a JB day for me today. :) I have missed it too. I heard on the radio where they noticed that Joe was not wearing his ring. He was like, "JB are such nobody's that nobody has even noticed it until now!! I bet Ashley Greene ripped that right off his finger!!" Oh goodness....

omg same!!! haven't listend to them in forever. i was in the car with my assistant director the other day, and she has always claimed that she 'cannot stange those talentless disney-bots' or any other disney star. well long story short she opened her glove box, a miley CD, LVATT, and a little bit longer. she just blushed and shoved them back into the glove box. busted.

Miley totally is just a horrible role model! I keep annoying my twitter followers with long rants about her and Beiber being not good for the younger generation, etc.

I totally get being on a break for Jonas! I'm a MEGA fan, but after listening to only them and Demi for two months in prep to see them in MA and than CR2, I had to take a small break. My friend was shocled that I was actually skipping their songs on my iPod. The other day one of Nick's younger solo songs, Dear God, came on and I went back into full on Jonas mode.

Has anyone seen the leaked clips of Nick singing at the O2? They were soo good! Les Miz is good in general and Nick made it even better! Anyone planning on seeing it when it goes into theaters???

I honestly don't really like Miley anymore. I used to think of her as a great roll model, but lately she has been a big dissapointment. I cant understand why she wants to be like Britney Spears. There are a lot more amazing musicians she can strive to be like. She's becoming to sexual for her age especially her clothing line. Its like a line designed for pedophiles to make young girls look to grown up.

As for Bieber boy his voice sounds to much like a girl for me to like him. Maybe if it changes and changes for the good I may actually like his music. Til then yuckie!

The Jonas Brothers are amazing even though I'm not to happy with Joe/Ashley thing at the moment. They are great roll models for kids. I really look up to their parents as well for raising amazing you men!

Nicks O2 Concert was amazing! I have the DVD preordered from the UK. It will be here in December. I may still go see it in theaters as well. He did so good and I'm so proud of him!

I wouldn't say that she sucks, mainly because I was a HUGE fan of hers for a really long time, but at the moment I'm really disappointed with the way she's been presenting herself. Some parents are actually complaining about her most recent video. And I can totally see why! Me and my sister watched it together, she's a year youngeer than me, and we were blocking the screen from out three other lil sisters who are 6 and below. I understand that she's growing up, but right now I can see her becomign like Lindesy Lohan and Britney Spears. They were good back in the day, but youwouldn't want to look up to them now.

her concert was a dissapointment. run run run...sing...dance dance dance...sing sing sing COUSTUME CHANGE! dance... bow. waste of time!

Wow, Miley... WHAT A WASTE!!!!!!!!! GO BACK TO NASHVILLE WHERE YOU BELONG! Don't waste your time on HER so called, "talent". Spend time on people who actually HAVE talent... like our wonderful boys. The Jonas Brothers are the REAL ROLE MODELS. Unlike Miley, they actually write their own songs, and play instruments, and they don't prance around acting like they are the most important people in the world. So, go out and see some real talent, not that worthless, idiotic, pervish, non disney like, piece of nothing that is MILEY CYRUS!

GO JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!

TOTES ON TEAM NICK!

BOO TEAM MILEY! TAKE THAT!

Miley isn't that bad.
What did she ever do to you?
Has she ever told you, face to face, all those "bad things" she's "done" before?
That's what the tabloids say. You can't believe everything in those things.
Sure, you get loads of hints by the way she dresses. But she's not evil.

And I really don't like Miley at all.
But I'm not going to hate on her, because she could be the sweetest person in the world, I just don't know because I've never met her/hung out with her.

i don't 'hate' on her per se... but i don't respect her. like i am not a fan of taylor swift's music... but i respect her as a person and feel like she's a good person. same for justin bieber... although i am sooo not a fan. miley has been 'caught' doing to many bad things for me to respect and or look up to her.

Well, I didn't mean to offend anyone, I just REALLY don't like her. I'm really annoyed that someone like her can get attention. I've been a singer since I was 2. Get rid of her!

part of it is that WE give her attention. every time she pulls a slutty move she gets press. everytime they 'catch' her doing something she get's press. as long as she's not doing anythiing illegal that would get her arested. like that recent picture of her crotch hanging out her leo... it's gotten press, but she hasn't gotten in trouble for it. we all go to school with girls like her( i know at my school there are a TON) the only difference is that this one gets a lot more attention. attention does that. i'm not trying to defend her... but what she is doing, as dirty as it is... is still legal and as long as it's legal nothing's stopping her from doing it.

sorry for the bad spelling... on my ipod and it's hard to type!!

hate to sound mean, but lets not forget that this is a jonas brothers thread, not a miley bashing one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter