Jonas Thread: They're What We Go To School For

So.. my M&G luck followed me again. :) I get to meet Josh Turner!!!

um super jealous!

i went to carrie underwood with my friends and we met the opening band sons of sylvia hahahaha there was like no one in their meet and greet line xD

Ahh it was soo great! He is so much more handsome in person. It is crazy that that is even possible I know, but he is. For some reason, TV just does not do him and Nick justice, in person they are like angels. lol. But he was super nice, and really does talk in a super deep voice. My life is kind of complete now. :)

He better have gotten some sun!!!!!! OMJ, happy halloween everyone! I'm going trick or treating tonight with my boyfriend and his friends. Hopfully we'll get some candy, unlike last year! HAHA!!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Is Nick still really pale in person or did he finally get some sun? xD

Umm, he seemed fine to me?? I am pale though... But that is because I protect my skin.. I don't want to end up like a leathery looking granny when I am 45!! I detest tanning beds, but that is just me. :) But yeah, he looked fine, and by fine, I mean fiiine. ;)

Umm, he seemed fine to me?? I am pale though... But that is because I protect my skin.. I don't want to end up like a leathery looking granny when I am 45!! I detest tanning beds, but that is just me. :) But yeah, he looked fine, and by fine, I mean fiiine. ;)

Mhmm. Fiiiiiiiiine. :cool2:

Ha when I sorta met Nick in 2008 he was soooo pale. He looked like a sheet. xD

OMG! You guys are sooooo lucky! I haven't met them at all! And I want to sooooooo badly! Nick, you're mine! Kevin's birthday in 4 days people!

wow... i havent been on in foreber!!!!!i was on the disney crusie last week but between hoamework, rehearsal clubs etc... ive had no personal life!!! how is everyone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter