Jonas Thread: They're What We Go To School For

soooooo i have to pick a senior quote by tuesday (11-23) and i really wanna do something jonas brothers hahahaha soo i think yall should help me out :teeth:

soooooo i have to pick a senior quote by tuesday (11-23) and i really wanna do something jonas brothers hahahaha soo i think yall should help me out :teeth:
does said quote need to be funny, serious or whatever????

i'm so excited!!! i'm going to see O2 tonight at our local movie theatre with my friend and our moms. it's three hours long...o_O, but so worth it to see nick as Marius!!!!

does said quote need to be funny, serious or whatever????

i'm so excited!!! i'm going to see O2 tonight at our local movie theatre with my friend and our moms. it's three hours long...o_O, but so worth it to see nick as Marius!!!!

either or
i think my parents would appreciate it more if it were something serious so i at least look kind of intelligent in the yearbook hahahaha
but im not opposed to funny

waah i'm so jealous!!! i wanted to go but im seeing harry potter at midnight tomorrow and my mom said i couldnt do both haha

Did u try live like ur at the bottom... Or Even when the world is pulling u down with Christ u still have everything?

OMG best three hours spent in a movie theatre ever!!!!! Nick was amazing! He sounded so mature and I got to see him kiss a girl ;) it was such a strange crowd... Teen girls in Jonas shirts and old ladies in there les miz sweaters! More, better quality videos should b surfacing on YouTube!

I saw it too! :) It was amazing, the whole cast was great! I'm so proud of Nick J!
Can't wait for the DVD!
and that's exactly the crowd that was in my theater too lol! ^

so i guess the dvd is only being released in England!!! and also i guess that the dvd can only b played on british technologies... but the blu-ray cna be played anywhere? it's being rleased january 6th

so i guess the dvd is only being released in England!!! and also i guess that the dvd can only b played on british technologies... but the blu-ray cna be played anywhere? it's being rleased january 6th

I wasn't able to see it in theater. So, I won't be able to buy in in america? Could i order one offline from England? Would it not work on our dvd players?

Hey guys,

Kind of a random question, but do any of you know how to delete a DIS account?
I don't really come on here anymore, and I'm trying to get rid of things on the Internet that I don't use.
If you guys ever want to chat though, you can just tweet me: @cautionitskara
:-)

Hey guys,

Kind of a random question, but do any of you know how to delete a DIS account?
I don't really come on here anymore, and I'm trying to get rid of things on the Internet that I don't use.
If you guys ever want to chat though, you can just tweet me: @cautionitskara
:-)
I don't think there's a way to actually delete. I think you just abandon it.

Ah, Kara, we will miss you! I agree, I am never on here either, but I enjoy this board come concert time. Which speaking of, I NEED an announcement that they are coming back to Nashville in January like NOW!

Ah, Kara, we will miss you! I agree, I am never on here either, but I enjoy this board come concert time. Which speaking of, I NEED an announcement that they are coming back to Nashville in January like NOW!

ahhh!! yes!! i want him to come back to nashville!!

yea i luv them all too... but a njata concert is so much more *intimate* and a totally different experiance! plus around here our smaller venue is much much beter than our amphitheaters!

yea i luv them all too... but a njata concert is so much more *intimate* and a totally different experiance! plus around here our smaller venue is much much beter than our amphitheaters!

All three came the year before last to the Ryman.... I want that again!!

haha yea... plus the ryman is such a cool venue with so much history! we went to nashville last year for our choir trip...

Merry Christmas, Everyone! Sorry I've been MIA, but I'm back! What did I miss? Saw a lot of stuff about Nick, and I wanna know what is going on! Help Me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter