Jonas Thread: We Don't Want A Hippopotamus, We Want Jonas Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha they're so cool. xD
I wonder if Joseph is driving yet? xD He's already been passed by his little brother.

Hmm I wonder. Frankie will be passing him soon enough. xD
Although I can't really say anything because I can't drive either. xD

i hope he got his motorcycle license so he can actually use that thing xD

:scared1:
That motorcycle still scares me. xD

Sigh. Why can't I find a reasonably priced copy of IAT?

Because you're Jade. :p

i hope he got his motorcycle license so he can actually use that thing xD

Haha. xD
It seems like ever since he got the motorcycle, I've been hearing a lot of motorcycle horror stories. :eek: Or maybe now I've just been paying more attention? xD

He'll be 30 by the time he drives. XD

Motercycles in general scare me.

NO. It's cause people are really greedy.

Haha. xD
It seems like ever since he got the motorcycle, I've been hearing a lot of motorcycle horror stories. :eek: Or maybe now I've just been paying more attention? xD

I think it's just cause your paying more attention. Like a worried mother. XD

haha my goal is to get my license before joe does xD
i can get my license in 6 months and 18 days!

Haha. xD

Me too! :eek:
Back around the time he got it, I went to see a movie and during the previews the screen went dark and all you could hear was a motorcycle, then a huge crash and sirens. Then facts about motorcycle accidents came on the screen. I was like :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:.
Joe is never driving that motorcycle. xD

Probably. xD

Haha, I can get my permit in about 10 months! :teeth:

I'm the same way. I'm very protective of them. It's just cause I love them.

That's probably when I'm getting mine too. I have to take Drivers Ed first I think.

Probably. xD

Haha, I can get my permit in about 10 months! :teeth:

haha theres this girl in my grade who is old for our grade (she'll be 17 this month, i'm 15 along with half my grade, the other half is like 16) so she got her license like a year before everyone else, so we were all really jealous of her xD

I am totally NOT excited about having to get my license. I don't know why, but just the whole thing scares me. Like taking a driving test with a stranger sitting there in the car with me, grading my every move, makes me incredibly nervous. And if I fail, oh boy. xD

haha theres this girl in my grade who is old for our grade (she'll be 17 this month, i'm 15 along with half my grade, the other half is like 16) so she got her license like a year before everyone else, so we were all really jealous of her xD
:rotfl:

One of my best friends is able to get her permit now. I'm jealous. xD

I am totally NOT excited about having to get my license. I don't know why, but just the whole thing scares me. Like taking a driving test with a stranger sitting there in the car with me, grading my every move, makes me incredibly nervous. And if I fail, oh boy. xD

it wasn't that bad
i had like 4 different driving instructors for my 7 driving lessons and they were all really nice. except for one who absolutely and completely hated me for no reason xD and the classroom teacher was hilarious. and it's basically impossible to fail, unless you completely disregard everything you've ever learned and do the exact opposite of every road rule while driving :rotfl:

That reminds me of this girl who was in the grade below me last year who was a year older then me. :eek: She insisted she only failed one grade but she was 2 years older then everyone in her grade? She caused a LOT of trouble though and was the reason for 95% percent of drama last year. :eek: Thank god she left.

I'm afraid I'll fail too. xD
Like I get distracted realllyyy easily. xD

haha my goal is to get my license before joe does xD
i can get my license in 6 months and 18 days!

Me too! :eek:
Back around the time he got it, I went to see a movie and during the previews the screen went dark and all you could hear was a motorcycle, then a huge crash and sirens. Then facts about motorcycle accidents came on the screen. I was like :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:.
Joe is never driving that motorcycle. xD

never ever.

I get my permit or whatever when im 16... I think. xD
I really dont know.
I kinda want to drive so I could go to the mall and concerts and stuff but I know im going to be a mean driver. Like if I beat someone to a parking spot I'll probably start laughing and cheering with joy.
xD

That reminds me of this girl who was in the grade below me last year who was a year older then me. :eek: She insisted she only failed one grade but she was 2 years older then everyone in her grade? She caused a LOT of trouble though and was the reason for 95% percent of drama last year. :eek: Thank god she left.

ditto.
xD

If I fail I'm probably going to cry hysterically. xD
I'll call you guys and be like I faaaaaaailed! :sad: xD

never ever.

I get my permit or whatever when im 16... I think. xD
I really dont know.
I kinda want to drive so I could go to the mall and concerts and stuff but I know im going to be a mean driver. Like if I beat someone to a parking spot I'll probably start laughing and cheering with joy.
xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter