Jonas Thread: We Don't Want A Hippopotamus, We Want Jonas Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl:

never ever.

I get my permit or whatever when im 16... I think. xD
I really dont know.
I kinda want to drive so I could go to the mall and concerts and stuff but I know im going to be a mean driver. Like if I beat someone to a parking spot I'll probably start laughing and cheering with joy.
xD

ditto.
xD

If I fail I'm probably going to cry hysterically. xD
I'll call you guys and be like I faaaaaaailed! :sad: xD

Don't worry, if we fail we can just think of Joe running over the cones. xD And just know he was in the same boat once too! :rotfl:

That reminds me of this girl who was in the grade below me last year who was a year older then me. :eek: She insisted she only failed one grade but she was 2 years older then everyone in her grade? She caused a LOT of trouble though and was the reason for 95% percent of drama last year. :eek: Thank god she left.

I'm afraid I'll fail too. xD
Like I get distracted realllyyy easily. xD

haha whenever i drive, my mom always points out all these things on the side of the road and i'm like "okay thats nice but i cant look at them because i'm driving right now" :rotfl:

never ever.

I get my permit or whatever when im 16... I think. xD
I really dont know.
I kinda want to drive so I could go to the mall and concerts and stuff but I know im going to be a mean driver. Like if I beat someone to a parking spot I'll probably start laughing and cheering with joy.
xD
:rotfl: And do a little happy dance when you get out. XD
:eek:
Hmm...titles, titles, titles...
I like the "we know you're watching" one. xD

Me too. I vote for "We Know Your Watching"

oh of coarse then run up to their window and laugh in their faces "HAHAHA!". xD

Wow im pretty sure I came up with the last three thread title (<---alliteration!) names.
Go me !
xD

You'll be the most popular driver ever:rolleyes: XD

GO. KARA. lol

oh of coarse then run up to their window and laugh in their faces "HAHAHA!". xD

Wow im pretty sure I came up with the last three thread title (<---alliteration!) names.
Go me !
xD

Wow that's a really funny thought. :rotfl:

Yep you did, I think the only one you didn't name was the first one. xD

Gasp two more pages.
whos making the thread ?
Oh no theres so much to do ! :scared1:
*hyperventilates*
We need someone to make the thread.
Someone to get the KevinMobile.
etc.
Why didnt we plan this earlier.
xD

Elsie or Hannah! I think one of them should make the new thread!

All the drivers will be "KARA! teach us to be like you:worship: :worship: :worship: " XD

You are!:dance3:

You used Kara's second least favorite smiley, next to the banana man. xD

I think the only ones who haven't made a thread yet [and who post the most. hahaha that rhymed. xD] are Hannah, Whitleigh and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter