**July 2020**

My early morning magic tickets are still there and my rose and crown reservation:)

What does this mean? Do you think our trips could be cancelled or is this then implementing a new system?

Yep, all of our fast passes are gone too for July 18 - 25. We are cancelling this trip and will be looking at November. We don't want to be caught up in all this "just opening" restrictions and procedures that will be a work in progress.

So if I have a hotel and tickets set for July 23-29 do you guys think I’m in danger of being cancelled on since fast passes are going away? I’m so confused

So if I have a hotel and tickets set for July 23-29 do you guys think I’m in danger of being cancelled on since fast passes are going away? I’m so confused
No, since you have a resort reservation and tickets you should be fine. According to what has been released so far, You will make a reservation each day of your stay for a specific park. Just choose the park you had fast passes for. Once at that park you will the sign up for virtual queue for the attractions. This will be fair for everyone and move the lines of quickly.

No, since you have a resort reservation and tickets you should be fine. According to what has been released so far, You will make a reservation each day of your stay for a specific park. Just choose the park you had fast passes for. Once at that park you will the sign up for virtual queue for the attractions. This will be fair for everyone and move the lines of quickly.
Do you think dinning will be first come first serve ? Or qued reservations

More than likely fast passes are turned off right now so changes can't be made until they have people reserved for their specific park days. They may add virtual queues for certain rides but I can't remember which disney leadership said it but they wouldn't do that for all rides.

Edit: also last night dinning reservations were unavailable just to add more pieces to what I was mentioning. Also could be a system update that needs the system down in order to add features.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter