July Challenge - -C'mon Girls!

I'm up to 22- 2 page layouts (44 pages total). I don't think I've ever scrapped this much in one month... no... I KNOW I've never scrapped this much... lol...

10 Days Left!

The top contenders are:

PigletPal (23)
WDWMom (24)
Pattievers (30)
FantasticDisFamily (31)
Lainy67 (36)
ToDisney (44)

But in 10 days, a lot can happen! So no one is out of the race yet! Keep Scrappin!

BTW, I actually worked on my book for an hour this weekend. Didn't really accomplish much, but did add my "hidden Mickeys" to about 15 more pages.

TaTa!

Well...I finally broke out of my slump, and I am making up for lost time.

I have cropped 37 more pages since Friday. I am at 67 for the month!!! YEAH! Sure makes me feel better about all the months where I finished nothing.

I hope to get another 15 done today. Wish me luck!!

Right now I am trying to catch up on assorted Christmas's. If I ever finish, I can start doing all my Disney trips.

Patti

Wow you go Patti you've left me in the dust................LOL. Last week I did 10 pages so I'm now up to 33. I'm off to the LSS today and hope to get atleast that many done again.

Well, this last week I completed 14 more pages. That brings me up to 28 for this month. More importantly I’ve only about 8 to 12 pages to finish the book that I’m working on. Whoo Hoo ! ! It’ll be done before the next set of pictures comes in. Have to go to another book, as this one has more than 100 pages in it. Hey ToDisney (Diane) ……I know what you feel like with your 44 pages. Last month I did more that I’ve ever completed. (also in the 40’s) This board has kept me going……………

AJA55... I think these challenges totally help keep me going. (I'm join the twopeas challenges.) I know I'll never win that one, but it doesn't matter... it gets me scrapping and I'm happy with that!! I think I'm averaging 1 layout a day... that use to be my goal (one I've never met... LOL!!)

Grover's got her groove back!!! Tee hee heee!!!
I have done alot of scrapping this month and am soooo tickled pink with results!
I went to a crop on the 5th and got 7 pages done and then on the weekend I did another 6 pages bringing my total up to 13 (ouuhhh that is a unlucky number isn't it!).
I have a roll of film back on thursday and am excited to scrap some beach and wedding pictures so I may have more done yet before the end of the month!!
Happy Scrapping ya'll :)
Grover in Winnipeg
:cool:

I'm up to 24 - 2 page layouts for a total of 48 pages. That's definitely a record for me!! :)

Did four more pages last night so I believe my total is now 28. I need to journal a page in our cruise book then I'll have another page done. I think I have just 4 more pages to go and then I'll be done with the whole thing. I can't believe it has taken me a month to do this.

I finished another 34 pages, and I am now at 101! I am so excited!!! I am cropping tonight and tomorrow night as well...so I should actually get caught up.

I only have a small handful of old pictures to do, then I am up to this year. Oh...and lots of Disney...I have several trips waiting to be done.

I am so glad I have finally broken out of my slump!

Patti

WOW! 101 pages done! I wonder if that is an all time record????
WTG Pattievers, I don't think I could ever get that many pages done in 2 months! LOL!

Keep scrapping everyone else, the contest ends July 31st, I will announce the winner that day and she will be the new hostess for the month of August. There is still time to catch up.....

WTG everyone for keeping up this July!

101 pages? AWESOME!! I'm up to 60 pages! I always do 2 page spreads, so that's 30 layouts for me... that's more than 1 a day... ROFL!! I'm working on another now!

Keep up the great work!!

Just finished another... 62 pages. That's definitely a personal best!!

And I was happy to get 6 pages done!

LOL

That is incredible!
Great job!
EVERYONE is doing awesome this month!

I'm enjoying this hot weather too much I quess~!

how pathetic am I???

I just finished 2 pages! woo hooo!!! celebration!!

actually I hope this is the first of a roll for me! This crazy summertime is busier than I thought! Oh well, 2 pages is better than the big fat 0 I had until now :)

Well as of yesterday I am at 42 pages. Probably could have finished a few more but just wasn't inspired. I think I've been spending too much time inside working so when I get some free time I want to take advantage of the little bit of warm weather we're gettting this summer!

I think that will be it for me this month. Working all day today, Tuesday I have to get ready for a Girl Scout trip which will take the rest of the week...and then it is August.

Good luck everyone!
Deb

Well I only got 3 pages done the other day so my total for the month is 36. I don't think I will have a chance to do anymore for this month.

I'm up to 66 page (33 layouts). Not bad! It feels good to be getting so much done. Don't get me wrong, I'll never in my life get all caught up, but making a dent makes me feel better!! ;)

OK, I’m finished for this month. I have the book that I was working on all done ! ! Well not really, I have a few more pages that I need help on the journaling from a friend. So I will do these later. Four more pages complete, so my total for this month is 32. Not as good as last month but still great for me. This next month free time will be taken up with getting ready for our September vacation in Washington DC. (Never been) Yes I’m a compulsive planner for ALL my vacations. And to Patti -----WOW-- 101 I’d have to quit work and lock my mother and niece in a closet ! ! Hummmmm

Well, tomorrow is the last day of the month, so I will post the winner in the afternoon (Patti--I think you are it!) Good job everyone on keeping up the scrapping in such a hot and hectic month. If anyone can beat a whopping 101, please post by tomorrow afternoon!

The winner will be hosting the August thread and will be gathering up the goodies to be won! I hope to be able to join in next month....my dining room table has been too quiet this month, it needs a bunch of scrapbooking stuff all over it like usual!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter