july rates???

Fortune1211

Mouseketeer
What kind of july rates for the resorts have you experienced in years past with your AP??? We are going next july and I suppose we will probably go with or without an AP discount but it sure would be nice:) Thanks ahead of time

I don't know much about AP rates but with discounts codes this past July, I got WL for $129 a night. Moderates were $94 and values were $74. I am hoping they have those next year as well, I have already booked WL for 8 nights next July. What dates are looking at? Maybe we will be there as well.

We were thinking the week after the 4th since that would be a long weekend...so the 4th through the 13th or maybe the 18th through 27th....heck if I can get a moderate for 94 a night I'd be a happy camper:)

The rates go down at the deluxes after the 4th. Before the 4th, standard view at the YC: $219 after the 4th $189. These rates were available with a code. :):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Cindala -
Which do you think is the better deal after July 4th, staying at a Deluxe (would LOVE that) at the value rate, or staying at a Moderate at regular rate? I will have to get two rooms (we have four children). I would love to stay at the YC or BC but if there is a big price difference then I would have to stay at CBR. Any opinions would be great.

BarbaraMB,
That's a close call! Sometimes there are codes where you could get the YC/BC for $169 during value season, or the AKL or WL for $119/$129. The moderates during regular season (without a code), are more than that!

If you could swing it, the deluxes or WL/AKL have larger rooms and more amenities than the moderates. It all depends on what codes are available. Sometimes there are codes for the mods after the 4th, for say $84-$89 which would beat out the deluxes in price.

If you go to www.mousesavers.com , there is a link to click on with historic rates/codes that might give you a better idea as to if there could be any codes during the time you want to visit. :):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Every little bit counts:) Now that I've looked at some of these past rates for that time of the year I think we may consider splitting our stay at 2 different resorts. Maybe a moderate and a deluxe. Our goal is to eventually stay in all of the disney resorts so that would make it more feasible:) Thanks for the info:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter