June 1, 2015 Wonder to Alaska

I want to say hi here! This will be our 2nd cruise ever as well as our 2nd Disney Cruise. We were on a 3-day Dream one 2 weeks ago and booked this on board. Convincing my in-laws to go with us wasn't even difficult. They just got a quote today and will be paying the deposit shortly. I added both of them and my husband to the FB group as well.

My sister-in-law and her family live in Seattle so visiting with them in a planned way is just icing on the cake! Not to mention I love it up there and can't wait to visit Alaska.

Hi! We will joining you guys on this cruise :) We are just off the Fantasy May 24-31. I think there might be others from that cruise on here, am I correct? Our group includes, me (Nicole), my DH, DS (14) and DS(6). We are super excited about Alaska!!

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise. An Alaskan cruise is a bucket list item for me. :cool2: We just got home from the Magic EBTA, which was a bucket list item for DH! This will be my 9th DCL cruise and I'm excited to be back on the Wonder. I prefer the classic, smaller ships.

My son will be 9 at the time of the cruise. My ILs may be booking also.

Howdy all! Husband, a good friend of ours, DD12 (13 at time of cruise) and I booked to travel with you guys a little while ago, but I'm more of a FB person than a DISboards, so it took me a while to come say hello!

This will be Husband and I's 3rd and DF's second DisCruise, and FIRST TIME IN ALASKA!

Hi everyone! I'm keeping this trip a secret until we get closer. My boyfriend and I will be going on our first Disney Cruise, and I think we picked a good one! Anyone have any advice on how to deal with waiting so long for a trip? I booked this trip when the dates were announced...and it still seems so far away! I've never booked anything this far in advance before.

Just back from WDW and the fantasy Eastern Caribbean. We will be traveling with our 3 kids, DS 8, DD 5, & DD 2. We are in for the FE group as well.

Just switched to this cruise. It will be myself and my son who will be 19 almost 20 at the time. In 2015 he turns 20 and I turn 50 so this is a special celebration cruise for us.

Just to let others know I booked the Pan Pacific for May 31, 2015 under there CAA bed and breakfast rate for $216.00 plus tax. This includes a deluxe double bed room with city view and 2 buffet breakfasts. The buffet breakfasts are $30 each plus tax if paying out of pocket. So I feel this is a great deal for the Pan Pacific. You have to call the hotel directly and speak with their in house reservation agent. She was very helpful and requested a high floor so we would have a better view.

Really excited about this cruise. I want to keep some of the excursions etc. a surprise for my son's birthday.

Hi everyone! I have done nothing for this cruise since booking it the day the dates were released. What should I be doing now planing wise? Any hints from the repeat cruisers out there? This will be my first.

:)1. As in my post just prior I have my hotel booked
2. Now I am pricing out transfers from the airport to the pan pacific
3. I am reading a lot on the reviews of the Alaskan excursions. They are very expensive so I want to do my research and find out the ones that are definitely worth the money and that we would enjoy. The thread on here is gigantic and it is going to take forever to read through it. But this way I wont waste my money.
4. Im watching you tube videos getting the lay of the land as they say in the 3 different ports.
5. I am also reading trip reports which give a lot of good information on how to get the most out of the cruise. It is also expensive so I always read what others have learned before me to make my trip go the smoothest and I get the most for my money.
Hope this doesn't overwhelm. I enjoy doing all this. It is what I do to relax. It is my happy place. We have a year so lots of time. This is our 4th Disney Cruise. I'm no expert like a lot who have done 20 plus cruises. But I have learned a lot and anything I can help you with would be glad to do it.
You can private message me anytime. Joanne:)

Starwarsdad, I'll be happy to add you to the FE group. I just need your names (first and last), ages of children at time of cruise, and stateroom number. You can PM me here. :cool1:

Starwarsdad, we were on the May 31 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean too (and my kids are the same ages as yours, exactly, but opposite gender)!

This will be our second disney cruise, and I will be there with my husband and 3 kiddos. I am already looking forward to the break from the TX heat!

Due to our work schedule we had to change our date to the June 29th sailing. Hope everyone has a great cruise

Hey everyone. Finally decided to join the group. We booked this cruise back in April on our last cruise. We did this cruise in May of 2011 on the Wonder and it was our favorite itinerary. Our son will be 2 1/2 when we sail so it will be a little different then when we went with out any kids. We got married on the Wonder so it is always nice to sail on her. This will be disney cruise 11 for us and 5 for our son. Yes we have a problem.

Looking forward to counting down the next 12 months.

Frank

Hi all my DH and I will be joining you as well! Our date is still a little tentative since he's military so you just never know if you'll get a vacation when you're planning it, lol but here's hoping we'll be sailing with you good people.

We just finished our very first cruise on the Dream 4day celebrating our honeymoon and signed up for the Alaskan while on board. We're definitely hooked DCL cruisers now! I still miss Cabanas and Castaway Cay, lol. Looking forward to an all new adventure and something new to look forward to planning!

Since I'm still 'earning my ears' on here I can't private message. But I was thinking about for the FE if we could also have on the list if people are celebrating anything (birthday, anniversary, wedding anniversary) and what their & kids favorite characters/movies are. Also if people have any allergies: nuts, nickel (jewelry), no alcohol etc. We did this on the last FE I was part of it and it helped a lot for me when I was crafting gifts to know what everyone liked and what allergies everyone had. Also if there are any DD that are not 'girly girls' or don't like princesses.

Just a thought! :woohoo:

Here's the most recent update to our FE list. :banana:

Zchantie had a great idea in regards to our list. I've added an additional column at the end of the list...as if we needed another one :lmao: This new column is for "other notes", ie. celebrations, food allergies, favorite characters, etc. For those of you already on the list, let me know if you want to add any "other notes".

https://app.box.com/s/2w5dqh10u18nyot51m64

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter