June 1, 2015 Wonder to Alaska

Hi June 1st Alaska Cruisers!

My family and I are going on the June 15th Alaska cruise...Its our 1st DCL cruise & our 1st time visiting Alaska (double woo-hoo!).

I'm a notorious planner (I enjoy the planning part so much!) that I would LOVE to see Navigators for our cruise.

So I'm begging here...If it's not too much trouble, PLEASE post your navigators when you get back.

(*I originally posted this request in the main Disney cruise line forum with the subject line "Calling all June 1st & June 8th Alaska Cruisers" because I was under the impression those were the 1st two cruises with our itinerary...sorry! I now know you are the 2nd cruise, so I have posted this on the May 25th meet thread.
Oh, and someone suggested I post this on the specific cruise meet threads...I hope this was okay!).

Thank you and happy sailing!

Hi all! We just booked June 1, 2015 on the Wonder today!

This will be our very first Disney Cruise and our very first trip to Alaska! I am beyond excited! It will be DH and I and our three kids (our boys will be 12 and 8 and our little girl will be 2, at the time). We're going to WDW in October, so maybe that will keep my mind occupied for a while :).
This will be our first Disney Cruise and first time to Alaska as well! Were you able to join a FE group? I just ordered a FE and hope I get it in time! Look forward to meeting you!

Hi Everyone,
We've booked the Wonder Alaska Cruise for June 1-8. Myself and Boyfriend. So far we've booked the Adventure Helicopter tour to Mendolsen Glacier in Juneau. We want to do the Steam train in Skagway but haven't booked it yet. This will be my second Disney Cruise, Boyfriend's first cruise ever. We are both so excited to go adventuring together. I am really enjoying the research of the trip. Tracy Arm Fjord looks like it's magical enough but we will be on the Wonder and that's almost too much! Bon Voyage and look forward to getting to know some new friends!

I agree about Palo. I ate there and Remy on the Dream in Nov of 2014. First the food and wine pairings were expertly crafted.
The service was a treat as was the ambience. I have a question though. If anyone can help, I have noticed in other blogs and Trip advisor reviews that people ate at Palo more than once but my activities planner will only allow me to make one reservation. Does it open up when you're onboard? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Heather

Tennis Bro I'll add you guys tonight! Will Jenna be with your Fish Extender or should I place her with the Crockett family?

We would like to switch Jenna to be with her family.
Our updated stateroom #s are:
Crockett: 2105
Brotherton: 2145

Also, would it be possible to deliver on the same day? The kids will want to do it together.
Thanks so much for organizing!

Last edited:
My husband and I will be on the June 1, 2015 Alaskan Cruise. DH booked with another group . . . we will be the group in Red/Black plaid as we depart . . . I would love to meet other DisBoards folks . . . this is our first cruise. I am one of the DisDivas . . . so if any of you would like to know any info about our group, I'd be happy to fill you in! Looking forward to this cruise!

Okay everyone the Fish Extender list is officially closed. The list is completely updated and includes a new column with the assigned delivery days. Please note that there are three families that have not responded to the "roll call". Also, for those families who have not been assigned a cabin number yet, please let either your group or all of us know as soon as possible.

https://app.box.com/s/2w5dqh10u18nyot51m64
Can you please update the list with these staterooms:

Crocketts 2105
Brothertons 2145

We are on the 8/31 sailing and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send a postcard to one of travel members from this cruise. Like a "cant wait to see you" type of thing. PM me if you would be willing.

We also are interested in the fe program but did not sign up by 4/1. If you would like to exchange, we would be willing as well. I don't know that I would want (or know how) to organize a whole group, but it sounds like fun!!! Just let me know!

We do have a White Rabbit list (I'm late, I'm late...) going. I can't post the link or mention the name of the popular social media group as the DisBoard "patrol" will give me a warning. If you know what I'm talking about...search for:

The DIS on the Wonder June 1, 2015

Scroll down on that page and you will find the list. :)

Would anyone mind if we delivered our fish extenders earlier in the cruise? We think people will enjoy it more early than on the last day.

Would anyone mind if we delivered our fish extenders earlier in the cruise? We think people will enjoy it more early than on the last day.
I think if you have something that would be enjoyed earlier then by all means deliver earlier. The "assigned" days were made to help balance out the amount of deliveries each day. I know that there is A LOT of time and effort that has been put towards the FE gifts, the last thing I want to do is make it a chore or "no fun". Just a few more days left!!!

I think if you have something that would be enjoyed earlier then by all means deliver earlier. The "assigned" days were made to help balance out the amount of deliveries each day. I know that there is A LOT of time and effort that has been put towards the FE gifts, the last thing I want to do is make it a chore or "no fun". Just a few more days left!!!
Awesome. I just didn't want to be the family that messed up tradition or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter