June 2019 Check In

Our PPH reservation is for Sunday Jun 2nd. Our SWGE reservation is Monday June 3rd 8:00-12:00. So we'll be checking out prior to leaving that morning. I'm guessing we can leave the car parked in the garage. I figure as soon as our SWGE time is over we'll pick up the car and move everything over to Hojo and check in there.

On all of the posts here and other sites/FB pages, no one has posted a time other than 8-12 or 11-3. I wonder if those times are designated for hotel guests and later in the day will be designated for the reservations coming open on 5/2?

On all of the posts here and other sites/FB pages, no one has posted a time other than 8-12 or 11-3. I wonder if those times are designated for hotel guests and later in the day will be designated for the reservations coming open on 5/2?

I think I saw one person say 2-6.
Also some people haven’t gotten their emails yet.
But looks like most of the general public slots will be later.

June 2-5 at DLH using points
No SWGE reservation email yet. Will update when I get it.

Finally ended up calling the SWGE phone number and got our time. June 3 8:00-12:00
Apparently DVC reservations will not be receiving emails. Any additional information will be received at check in.

We'll be at VGC June 13th - June 16th. No SWGE reservation information yet. We rented DVC points from DVC-Rental.com. They have sent out an email to those DVC members who rent out points through them to be sure and keep an eye on their email and forward all SWGE information so they can be sure those who have rented points get their information. To say I'm nervous about this process is a huge understatement.

Booked at PPH June 1-2! We're local but I wanted to get in on that SWGE opening weekend magic! Haven't received my SWGE reservation info yet...

I revised our reservation so now we are checking in to GCH 6/9 and checking out 6/13. Our SWGE reservation is Monday 6/10, 8 AM to 12PM. I didn't get any email most likely because I booked through my Citi concierge, so I called the SWGE number to verify the reservation. I was thinking of moving our SWGE reservation to Tuesday 6/11 since we will be in DL for the Tuesday EMH. But the CM I talked to on the phone talked me out of it since she thinks it will be more crowded on Tuesday due to the EMH. We can always go to DCA first for an hour on Monday and hop to DL for our SWGE reservation.

After calling Disney (the woman kept cutting me off and just telling me that I need to wait for a batch of emails to be sent over the next few days), I called my points rental company who gave me a better number to call (they thought I would be getting an email too, but suggested I call), and reading my Dis I discovered that maybe I wouldn't be getting an email. Maybe that info will help someone else.

I called 888-854-3104 and sure enough DVC had my rental information and gave me date and time! SWGE reservation:June 7th 8-12. No email since I was on points I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter