June Exercise Challenge- Turn up the heat

Good morning - I am adding another 30 minutes from today, thanks. Slowly does it - I'm looking forward to July...!!!:laughing:

Total now 590/1100

I've had a busy couple of days since I last checked in here. Unfortunately it has not been with exercise. One of our cars died -it was a 1996 Dodge with well over 120,000 miles on it so it was not totally unexpected, but still something we had not planned on. We have spent the last few days car shopping. all I have managed to fit in as far as exercise goes is one 30 min walk.

That puts me at 1020/1500 for the month.

I really have my work cut out for me over the few days if I am going to have any chance of making my goal. I will do the best I can but at this point making goal is a little iffy. I'm not giving up yet though!

6-25 curves 45, walk 40
6-26 walk 20, yoga 80, walk 20

1765/1100

I haven't checked in in a several days but have been trying to exercise. Please add 160 minutes for me

142 more from the last few days. I'm up to 1344/1500.

1210/1600minutes.......looks like I'm going to need a miracle!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter