June Exercise Challenge- Turn up the heat

Wed 6/27 - please add 135 mins - thank you

60 mins Hi Lo step
60 mins Strength training
15 mins Ab work

Did my crunches and pushups this morning
new total 1515/1800. It looks like I won't quite meet my goal, but I am hoping to get pretty close.

Good morning everyone!!!

My new total is 1443/1500. I'm also proud to say this will be the first challenge that I've ever seen through to completion. That's a huge thing for me! I've also exercised consistantly for 28 days! Thank you guys for doing this and giving me the motivation I need!

30 minutes for Tuesday...
15 minutes for Yesterday...

745/600

Another 50 for me. Thanks dabute for the additional motivation and doing updates for everyone.

Adding 30 minutes of freezing walking this morning - my dog had to get out and so did I!! :rolleyes1 Oh well, there's always next month!

Total now 620/1100

Add 15 minutes for me for today... 760/600.

I know I have been lacking the end of this month..... it's been way too hot to exercise... I know excuses excuses.

Oops! Haven't checked in in a while... again.

Today was the last day of our Summer Academy for incoming 9th graders. This week, my group's theme was stress... so today, I lead 4 groups of 16 students each through a 45 minute yoga workout (then 10 minutes of final relaxation/corpse pose... several of the kids fell asleep).

The transformation in the students was amazing... they came in all hyper and chatty, they all left mellow and calm. I joked with my principal about making it a new required course. It was great for the kids and it got me 180 minutes to add to my total. I must say, doing the exact same set of yoga poses four times really gets that particular set of muscles stretched out by the 4th time.

New total 3240/3500 for 92%. It is going to be tough to get the last 260 minutes in... but I don't have anything to do tomorrow except exercise :banana: and step class and power yoga will be 120 minutes together.

I just have to say even though it doesn't look like I'll make goal this week - some of you are just amazing! Very inspirational for next month! But since we're still in this month I'm at 555/750.

45 more minutes for me this morning! 1488/1500 :cool1:

Yesterday I walked 90 minutes and 30 minutes of strength training. My new June total is 1300/1600. I know I'm going to miss my target because I was unable to exercise last week :mad:

I am now at 1200/1500 min.

I doubt at this point I will manage the 300 min I would need to make goal tomorrow, so I will do what I can to finish off this month and get ready to move on to next month.

Without this challenge to keep me accountable I never would have made the 1200 plus tomorrow's minutes that I have done this month, so thanks for being there!

All week long, I was thinking today was the 30th!

Got 120 minutes today in Step & Sculpt and Power Yoga.

I can finish up tomorrow instead of trying to cram all my remaining minutes today!

Just adopted myself a new walking partner... 114 lb. 4 y/o male St. Bernard!:dogdance:

Another 40 for me, please!!

367/500

Doesn't look like I'll make it this month, either! Those two weeks when I couldn't do anything killed me. Ah well, there's always July!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter