June hours?

EMH was pretty consistent last summer 11 pm to 1 am Wednesday evenings from late May through mid August.

I didn’t see any that started at 10.
I never said EMH started at 10. I said some nights MK closed at 10 and some nights at 11 and there were not many midnight closings. I specifically mentioned I don’t count EMH in regular hours bc it’s not regular hours.

I know they won't be updated until 2nd week of may, but is there a decent chance park hours will be extended for June(12-19) going by past years?

My daughter and I were really hoping for one of those late night EMH at MK until 1 or 2 am when the park empties out.

Two things about park hours-they should be posted much further in advance than two weeks especially for those of us that travel over 1200 miles and can only come once a year. It sure helps with planning to know at least 60 days out.

Second comment is one of my big complaints about recent Disney operations. Why do they shut the parks down so early? Especially in the summer when it is hot and things don't start cooling down until about 9. It just seems cheap to roll up the sidewalks any earlier than 12 midnight.
I too miss the old days of 1 or 2 in the morning at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter