June Jungle Book Exercise Challenge!

Missed posting due to a couple of busy days. I have a short 10 minutes walk for Thursday 6/2 and 15 minutes of "music and movement" with a preschool class for Friday 6/3.

That puts me at 45/600 for the moment - a little shy of pace, but I hope to catch up over the weekend!

I am late to make it to the thread this month. I'm going to set a goal of 1200 which is high for me, but I am also doing a mile a day challenge, so I'm taking that into account.

74 minute run/walk on Wednesday
17 minute walk on Thursday
33 minute walk/run on Friday

124/1200

36 minutes cycling today, can't do more, I think I just broke my little toe! A 2 liter bottle of ice falling out of the freezer in the garage on a naked little toe HURTS!

Oh no! I hope you're okay!

Reporting in with an unscheduled rest day on Friday (donuts threw me off schedule and I just never got back on schedule) and 26 minutes of knee exercises and stretches yesterday.

187/1900

Just got back from my run, but I'll report that later. I'll be back in a few minutes (once I've updated the first post) with some awesome color changes and a little Jungle Book knowledge.

Hey guys! I meant to try to get on the computer last night and update, but I didn't get a chance. The good news is ... I have some color changes to report!

Congratulations to our newest members of
Bagheera Blue: 2manypets, kathleen27, Saphire5742, and sophy1996!

In the 2016 live-action version of The Jungle Book, the character of Bagheera was voiced by Sir Ben Kingsley. Kingsley was born Krishna Bhanji, and his father, though born in Kenya, was of Indian descent (an appropriate casting choice for a movie that takes place in India!). Kingsley’s body of work spans over 40 years and includes a role in Marvel’s Iron Man 3.

Here's a picture of Sir Ben Kinglsey and the character he voices, Bagheera:

Jungle-Book-2016-014-640x359.jpg

In other exciting news ... we have a few team members who are close to Shere Khan Orange, and the team is only 394 minutes away from Bagheera Blue. Let's see if we can get a team blue and our first individual orange in tomorrow's update!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter