June Roll Call

loribell

DIS Veteran
I did a search and could not find one. Thought I would start it out to see how is going with me!!!!! :teeth:

We will be there May 28 - June 14th!!!!!! :cool1:

DH, DS 13, DD 6 , and me will be staying at SSR the 28 - 5, joined by DS 20 & his girlfriend for the HRH 6 & 7, then on to POFQ (unless I change my mind again :crazy: ) 8 - 14 with another 18 members of my family. :grouphug:

Yeah we are invading!
Our cast of charaters:
Me - 41 by then, DH - fixin to be 42, DS - 13, DD - 6, DS - 20,
DS Girlfriend - 18, DD - 21, DSIL - 22, DGD - 20 months, Dad - 64, Mom - 62, DSIS - almost 44, DN - 23, DGN - 3, DGAunt - 67, DGUncle - 68, DCousin - 43, DCWife - ?, their kids 14 & 16, Other DCousin - 39h DCWife - ?, and their two kids 6 & 9.

Anybody else want to join us?

Lori

:cool1: We will be at BCV from June 1-10!! Myself 38, DH 41, DD11 and DS 4/almost 5 will be seen multiple times at SAB just veggin out in the sand!!

Please let the next 3 months go by fast!!! :rolleyes1

there was a thread a long time ago--i think

VWL--May 27-June 1
BCV --June 1- June 6

Count us in.....

BWV - May 24 to June 3!!

It will be myself...DH and twin DD's age 8.

Can't wait!!

There is another thread, somewhere. But, we'll be at OKW June 26 to July 2.

Hey disney junky, we'll be there almost at the same time.

BWV, June 25th to July 1st.

We'll be at BWV June 4-8 and BCV Jun 8-12.
If available, we are considering adding on SSR Jun 12-16.

Just us and the 4 kids. Oh yeah, forgot the friend that one is bringing.

::MickeyMo :cheer2: ::MickeyMo

debbiedoo said:
there was a thread a long time ago--i think

VWL--May 27-June 1
BCV --June 1- June 6

I thought so too. I even seem to remember signing up on the one here on the DVC boards and also one on the Theme Park boards but the search function didn't bring either up for me. Maybe they are under something other than "roll call".

Oh well, now we have another one going!

Lori

My little DNeph and I are sneaking down for the last Star Wars Weekend - 10th- 13th - staying at the Swan. :smooth:

count me in...june 19-25 bwv...this is the last time my kids are bringing friends....

My son and I are going for a quick mom/son trip from June 25-29th. This is our first DVC trip.

Pixiepop

I thought I had responded to a thread already too but . . .

we will be arriving on June 4 and staying at BCV until June 11. Annmarie

VWL for us too. May 30- June 8th then onto Vero for 3 more nights.

VB (with in-laws - I'm scared!)
May 30 - June 2

SSR (non park trip w/ my girls and mom only)
June 26 -30

June 18-24 at BCV, then over to POR for 24-26. Started as a mother/daughter trip but when we changed from BWV to BCV, dh started getting a wee bit envious...so he's going for 4 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter