June Roll Call

lenshanem said:
VB (with in-laws - I'm scared!)
May 30 - June 2

SSR (non park trip w/ my girls and mom only)
June 26 -30

:rotfl2: Me too Shan,

We are going 6/29 @ POR then having MIL & her BF meet us checking into OKW 7/3- 7/10...... They leave by train that day and I have added a day @ GF for 1 night (using points) to surprise the girls with. 7/10-7/11

Now I can add a GF pin to my lanyard to represent my stay 1 night stay @ GF..... never thought I'd have one for that resort. Can't wait!!!

Lisa, I'm the same way! I often wonder if I'll ever have a GF pin to add to my resort pin collection! :rotfl:

FYI - They now have cool pin shadow boxes. We bought one last trip and added all our resort pins to it. :sunny:

Hope you have fun!

Cobra B. said:
May 27 - June 4

Care to meet at the Suitcase??? :drinking1

Gosh too bad your before us or I'm sure I'd bump into you there! Have one for me.

We will be at VWL May 22-29 and then we are off to OKW from May 29-June 10.

vwl 6/26-6/30 FIRST MOTHER/DAUGHTERS TRIP. Little nervous, usually depend on DH to open HIS wallet on our trips!! :goodvibes

Yes, no, yes, no - schedule keeps changing.

I am due to be at the airport in four hours and guess what just happened??!? Schedule changed!!!! So no mouse for me this weekend, sigh.

(I was going to go celebrate that I passed ROFR!)

But I am currently working on a way to work the mouse into my work/travel schedule later in June, so hopefully I will be back to 'yes' for June.

We'll be there from the 6th - 14th. First 5 nites at OKW, last 3 at POR.
I can almost taste the Mickey bar already... :mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter