Jungle Cruise boat sinks

That is absolutely terrifying! Being on a boat that is sinking is my worst nightmare since I am afraid of water. Actually, now that I think of it, because I'm afraid of water, WDW is the ONLY place that I will set foot on a boat.

On a more pleasant note, I love that The Rock is Disney's golden boy because he is so very fun to watch and I will definitely be going to see the Jungle Cruise movie :)

I suppose the catapult hippos finally connected...

This is one way to advertise for the new movie...

Boats sunk under Iger...0. Boats sunk under Chapek...

They got to see the amazing Ninth Wonder of the World....the UNDERSIDE OF WATER

I suppose someone took the swim instructor job too seriously.

Skipper was a new hire, just getting his feet wet.

Glad there is video of the incident. All the Disney purists on here would be saying it didn't happen. They're all in de Nile, of course..

I'm just trying to float some ideas here...

Even 4 feet deep I don't want to be in any murky water in Florida.

I believe the water itself is kept fairly clean, but the dye would probably stain clothing and perhaps skin. Like the scene in The Abyss where someone retrieves a wedding ring that he threw into a toilet with blue dyed water.

Anyone kind of wondering what it looks like - I found a photo. It's not terribly deep and certainly not more than 2-3 feet deep near the shore. It wasn't specified, but I think this is the Disneyland version. You can see where the track is that guides the boat. The elephant is mounted on a frame. All of this is supposed to be hidden via the dye in the water.

B4dSOPMT4aLPEqZBCDvC7SeMIrpXm5a4hM-vrS1JshI.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter