Just a reminder!!

scarlett873

<font color=hotpink>Surrounded by true friends<br>
I apologize if anyone's posted this already and I just missed it!

The new Samantha Brown Disney special is on tonight! 9pm on the Travel Channel!

Thanks b for the reminder....i had a posty note somewhere and was going to try and find out what time it was going to be on......now i know!

I set my Tivo last week. I can't wait. :cool1:

Finally, a Disney show my hubby will watch. He has a huge crush on Sam!

I knew Kevin would be prepared!

I love any of the Disney shows and Samantha Brown just cracks me up!

(and :wave2: bookmompooh!)

Yep, my "Tivo wannabe" (aka DVR) is all setup! Don't forget about the special's (Disney on a Dime/Nickel/Hundred/2nd Mortgage) and the other two shows coming up next Friday (and the following Friday's)! What has my life come to!!! LOL

All we need now is the popcorn! Really, is their any better way to spend a Friday night if you can't be in the parks:-)

Via iPhone

Thank you Thank you Thank you for the reminder!!! Whew! I think I would have forgotten because on Friday's it's my Ghost Whisperer, right to Most Haunted, which is on the Travel Channel too, but I may have missed it and I would have been crushed!

:love:

We wont get it in the UK - what is the name of the program and I can see if DH can get his hands on it :goodvibes

The TiVo is all set.

Thanks for the reminder.

Kevin

WHAT?!?!? No private screening for Samantha Brown's BFF? :confused3

What kind of friend is she anyway! I think you should rethink the people you associate with. :rotfl:

--Daneen

Thank you Thank you Thank you for the reminder!!! Whew! I think I would have forgotten because on Friday's it's my Ghost Whisperer, right to Most Haunted, which is on the Travel Channel too, but I may have missed it and I would have been crushed!

:love:

:laughing: I thought I was the only one who did this...I'm such a ghosty lover....

:confused3

Nooooooooooooooo! The satellite is out so we will not be watching Samantha Brown tonight. (I had to miss the Ducks game last night too!) :sad1:

:laughing: I thought I was the only one who did this...I'm such a ghosty lover....

:confused3

Here's my week, Monday night, Paranormal State on A&E. Love it!! Wednesday, almost the whole evening is Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi, Jason is so HAWT! And then Friday ends the week with Ghost Whisperer, which has been so much better lately, and then Most Haunted.

I am just so thankful my house isn't in the least bit haunted though, but if it were, I'd call TAPS! Not that Jason would make it back home though. I'd have to lock him in my closet. :love:

Here's my week, Monday night, Paranormal State on A&E. Love it!! Wednesday, almost the whole evening is Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi, Jason is so HAWT! And then Friday ends the week with Ghost Whisperer, which has been so much better lately, and then Most Haunted.

I am just so thankful my house isn't in the least bit haunted though, but if it were, I'd call TAPS! Not that Jason would make it back home though. I'd have to lock him in my closet. :love:

:rotfl: Me too...exactly. Not that I have a thing for Jason though, but I must say, he looks much, much more handsome with the goatee.

Actually, I'd love it if my house were haunted! It would make my little Indiana town more exciting!

We're moving down to Florida later this year (if all goes well) and I can't wait to go to the St. Augustine lighthouse! Yay! :scared1:

It's nice to know I'm not the only one...DH thinks I'm crazy! :upsidedow

(Sorry to Hijack the thread guys!) :flower3:

Watched it with the wife.

The wife calls her a bit$$ every time she sees her going to some great place for free as part of her job. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter