Just Back: Boma Review

I would recommend a ps if you are going during a busy time. When we were there last June, there was always an hour wait and that was at 6 pm. It's very busy.

We were there just over a week ago, and enjoyed it too! Thank goodness that they serve "regular" kids' food, as mine are picky eaters! Even hubby enjoyed it.
I didn't expect it to be so noisy, though. Anybody else find it too noisy? I was hoping for a more peaceful meal.

I think the noise was as a little louder than expected, but I didn't find children running around like others have; that would have made it worse.

We love Boma, too. By far the best value in the Land for food. It costs our family of four the same to eat a huge, sumptuous dinner at Boma as it does to eat breatfast at Cindy's.
Another thing I love is that my picky eating kids can get the chicken nuggets mac 'n cheese, etc. while we try new things.
Oh, and the pressed pot African coffee beats the Kona over at Poly in our book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter