Just back from Nepal....or ah Animal Kingdom (*Images Added*)

staceyatdisney

Mouseketeer
One of the very cool things to see in the Kali River Rapids queue.

Nikon D300, 18-200VR, SB-900
1956755_215181_dc31aebdf7_p.jpg

Another in the Kali queue.
3927801932_6381761bb7_o.jpg

Found this in one of the stores in Dinoland.
3922638165_1ca1fceba2_o.jpg

I really like this image. It seems like the edges are burned a touch to draw focus on the subject. Well done. I usually have my gear packed in a dry bag before I enter that queue.

I really like this image. It seems like the edges are burned a touch to draw focus on the subject. Well done. I usually have my gear packed in a dry bag before I enter that queue.

Thanks! Yea, I created Levels adjust layers for both highlight and shadow areas of the image and painted the "light" in or out in both layers to taste.

I must say, the imaginer's that designed the scenery for this ride really did phenomenal job. AK in general has some many amazing textures and wonderful things to see - I love that park!

I actually didn't go on the ride during this pass through - too afraid I would damage my gear. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter