Just back.. had a great time!

jwlnroe

Mouseketeer
We just did the Magic Kingdom and we had a lot of fun. It was a very cold day for Florida and we only packed light sweatshirts and jeans so we were cold but we didn't let that stop the fun. We took the shuttle from Westgate Town Center it left around 840 and we got into the park maybe an hour later. We rode every ride we wanted to and some even a few times. We had 3 fast passes. One for A&E I snagged a few days before :-), 7DMT and Peter Pan. We didn't wait more than maybe 20 or so minutes for rides that we didn't have FP's for. We rode Space Mountain twice, the little mermaid twice as well. Even at 56 degrees we rode Splash Mountain which only had a 5 min wait and BTMRR had a very short line as well. We loved it!! It was my daughter and I. Her first time there and I hadn't been there since I was a kid. We ate dinner at Cosmic Rays and just munched on food we brought while we were in cue lines for lunch. We didn't watch Fantasy Parade we kept going to rides but we did catch part of the Electrical Parade and then headed out as the fireworks were starting to beat the rush to the monorail. I would totally go back again. We stayed off site this trip and it was very nice! No complaints really minus the cold lol.

We loved 7DMT only complaint is it could be longer that's all otherwise it was fun! Also Peter Pan was also very short compared to other rides.. if I had to wait 30+ mins i'd be disappointed but we had a FP and that was actually the fastest FP line we got through in under a minute.

Sounds like a great day. :goodvibes You had excellent luck with FP+ and I have the same opinion about SDMT. It's a fun ride but quick, I wouldn't wait on a long line for it.

Glad you had a great time! :cheer2:

We went on a last minute trip Oct 13-22 and had the best trip ever.

pixiedust: Disney Magic is still alive and well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter