Just back...our thoughts/observations

I encourage you to go the day before Labor Day and for about 10 days after Labor Day!!! Plus you can book the Polynesian (finished and new) for $220 a night including tax and free stuff (water parks, golf etc) with the special "agency" rate from an unmentionable company! Its a great time and I loved the heat, rain, clouds, thunder etc…. My September fim: WDW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCDjdbRcEHU Tim

I was thinking about Labor Day for future trips, now that my kids have discovered water parks.

We would have to go the week before, though. This year we already have a December trip planned, so it would be August 2016. We've had iffy weather for two Jan trips now so it might be time for a change! (Not that August weather isn't iffy, but at least we know it'll be hot, haha)

I just wanted to add that we LOVED Ohana breakfast as well! I was hesitant to try it since I haven't read many nice reviews about it. It turned out to be one of our favorites! I actually enjoyed not getting up to get my food and that it was brought to the table. We will do this one again. Glad you enjoyed it to!

We were also quite surprised at the crowds. We were there 1/12-1/-16. So it was between the marathons and MLK.

The crowds made me grateful for FP+ in our PM park, but not for 30 minute standby at Haunted Mansion on a "Level 3" day in January.

We had a great time, though.

Next FLA trip we are going to try Universal.

Oh, did you ride Pirates of the Caribbean and if you did, did you get wet? I've been hearing about people getting extremely wet on that ride since they have different boats.

I rode it a couple times. I got splashed just slightly when I rode in the front row, but when I was in the back, not even a drop. Nowhere close to soaked though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter