Just because we need another Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow then there is a lot of time to see in it is feasible.

They are on break forever.......:scared1:
:rotfl:

*cough* Dare I say it also gives enough time to see if even one night at the GCH is feasible? Ooooooooh. The way I see it, staying on site and doing the 5K is a perfect idea. Haha. I'm totally going to talk myself into it. AND it will be right before my birthday.

Haha, somebody wishing they weren't on break for forever?

Good evening everyone. I'm at my Moms in the mountains. I just missed a massive crowd. I love my family, but this house is very small and there were 28 people in it for 4 days. I'm soo gald I waited to visit for New Years instead of Christmas. One of my aunts is still here with her special friend and another aunt lives localy so I'll get to visit with her and her darling kids.

I resolve to lose at least 50lbs next year. I don't like being large. I have no problem with exersicing, it the food that gets me. I love good food.

:scared1: That's a butt-load of people! I could never do that.

You can do it! You can do it! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Good evening everyone. I'm at my Moms in the mountains. I just missed a massive crowd. I love my family, but this house is very small and there were 28 people in it for 4 days. I'm soo gald I waited to visit for New Years instead of Christmas. One of my aunts is still here with her special friend and another aunt lives localy so I'll get to visit with her and her darling kids.

I resolve to lose at least 50lbs next year. I don't like being large. I have no problem with exersicing, it the food that gets me. I love good food.

I love good food too. And that can be such a bummer.

*cough* Dare I say it also gives enough time to see if even one night at the GCH is feasible? Ooooooooh. The way I see it, staying on site and doing the 5K is a perfect idea. Haha. I'm totally going to talk myself into it. AND it will be right before my birthday.

Haha, somebody wishing they weren't on break for forever?

The only problem is school clothes. And all of the other expenses that time of year.

:scared1: That's a butt-load of people! I could never do that.

You can do it! You can do it! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I can't and didn't. Most everyone is gone. It's just the house residents, my kids and me, and my Aunt Laura. Aunt Laura is leaving tomorrow. Nice relaxing mountain week for us. It's supposed to snow while we are here, too.:thumbsup2

Eh, you've got a good point there. Oh wells, it's a whole 9 months away. Here's another resolution: to look on the positive side more often.

OK, how's this for a resolution: The Disney half marathon?
oooh~! I have a girlfriend who does that every year with her girls. She's always trying to convince me to go! FYI the 5K especially does sell out. I don't know when though :confused3 I think registration opens up in January.

I have no problem with exersicing, it the food that gets me. I love good food.
I could have said that :rotfl2: I know what you mean :sad2:

------
and speaking of food ... just got back from chinese food and now I feel all bloated :sad2:

oooh~! I have a girlfriend who does that every year with her girls. She's always trying to convince me to go! FYI the 5K especially does sell out. I don't know when though :confused3 I think registration opens up in January.

Yeah, I'm going to register for it ASAP. I just know I couldn't do the actual half marathon. I've had the guts to walk a 10K which I could do in under 2 hours but it just about killed me. No way could I make the whole thing in the time allotted. Maybe that will be next years resolution. Gives me a very long time to prep for it.

Depending on what day it is maybe I can take an extended birthday vacation. Well, either way it would be to celebrate my birthday, just maybe a little early.

Who was it (besides me) that was unemployed and looking for work. I ask because Great America is having a job fair in late January, there looking for all different kinds of people. Great America is now owned by Ceader Park and therefor the park is loaded with the peanuts gang.

A long as I have hope. But, right now I am looking at cameras. I need a better camera.

Well, if you're looking for a DSLR without breaking the bank I recommend the Nikon D40 which is what I got and I guess I talked Kathy (FlameGirl) into getting. We've both fallen in love with it.

Who was it (besides me) that was unemployed and looking for work. I ask because Great America is having a job fair in late January, there looking for all different kinds of people. Great America is now owned by Ceader Park and therefor the park is loaded with the peanuts gang.

Oh I think that is who owns Knott's Berry Farm now.

Well, if you're looking for a DSLR without breaking the bank I recommend the Nikon D40 which is what I got and I guess I talked Kathy (FlameGirl) into getting. We've both fallen in love with it.

Okay. You know I was wondering if I buy a Pentax if my dad's old lenses would work with it?

Jazz, interestingly enough according to what I just read the lens would transfer over. Therefor making Pentax extremely more interesting to me.

I don't know if I'd be half as good with an SLR if I was using analog. Bracketing would get old fast and use up all of my film long before I got a good shot. I like being able to see if I've even come close to getting the photo I wanted.

I don't know if I'd be half as good with an SLR if I was using analog. Bracketing would get old fast and use up all of my film long before I got a good shot. I like being able to see if I've even come close to getting the photo I wanted.

It made taking pictures a lot more difficult for sure. I think I can handle a DSLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter