Just booked for August 2013! Who else?

Planning on August 15-22, 2013 with kids, parents, and sister!!! DH and I are heading down there on the 19th of this month...just finished my online check-in! Hoping to possibly get a good bounce back.

Hey what kind of camper has a/c?....any pix?

Here's our camper - you can see the a/c unit on the roof.

IMG_2338.jpg

We used it last week in Hershey Park and the a/c worked great. It was so cold that I had to go outside and warm up in the morning!

We are going August 24th -30th at AoA (Finding Nemo)
4 adults, 2 children (16 & 5 years old). So excited all of us are first timers.

Hoping for Free Dining!pixiedust:

I so want to stay at AoA at some point. We have friends just finishing up a week there now - they have loved it!

Also as a treat (or just to be naughty lol) we wanted to try the kitchen sink thing! Does anyone know if they still do this? It's at the beach club resort right?

The kitchen sink is on my "naughty" list for our trip too! :thumbsup2

We are planning on July 27-August 12. We haven't booked anything yet, but current plans involve some major resort hopping. Everyone wants to stay someplace different. Currently I'm thinking Poly/AKV Kidani/AoA/POR/ BWV. We'll have a car so moving won't be too big of a pain. The longest will be at Kidani for 7 nights (as long as we can get it at 7 months). The shortest will be Poly and BWV for 1 night each. Am I crazy? (I think I already know the answer to that.):laughing:

We are planning on July 27-August 12. We haven't booked anything yet, but current plans involve some major resort hopping. Everyone wants to stay someplace different. Currently I'm thinking Poly/AKV Kidani/AoA/POR/ BWV. We'll have a car so moving won't be too big of a pain. The longest will be at Kidani for 7 nights (as long as we can get it at 7 months). The shortest will be Poly and BWV for 1 night each. Am I crazy? (I think I already know the answer to that.):laughing:

I don't think you're crazy. And if I had to guess, I would say you have a decent chance at kidani at 7months.

ETA : We will be going for BLT or BC at 7 months. I am not going to stress too much. Because no matter where we stay we are at disney.

I don't think you're crazy. And if I had to guess, I would say you have a decent chance at kidani at 7months.

ETA : We will be going for BLT or BC at 7 months. I am not going to stress too much. Because no matter where we stay we are at disney.

Thanks for not thinking I'm crazy. I don't know if we will really end up with both POR and AoA. We'll probably just do one or the other or maybe something entirely different. (I've got my eye on a week at Wyndham Bonnet Creek because we could get a 2 bedroom for a great price.) I'm pretty confident we'll bet Kidani at 7 months, especially because we want Savannah view and only 1 bedroom. Our home resort is BWV so I'll book that next month and we'll go for the Boardwalk view. I'd love to do the whole stay at a DVC, but we don't have the points.

Good luck getting BLT or BCV. We stayed at BC in the hotel side before we were DVC. Loved it! I've never tried to get into the villas because BWV is our home resort and it is right there. I've heard they can be tough to get in the summer. I think you should be able to get BLT at 7 months. I just love staying on the monorail. (I wish the Poly wasn't so dang expensive or else we'd stay there longer than one night.)

You are so right about just being happy anywhere at Disney!

We just got back and are planning for August 2013 as well! It was such a blast, and the weather was way more manageable than I thought it would be! We had plenty of rain and humidity but nothing too terrible!

Ok - now our kids are really excited. They begged on the last trip to add the WP&M option but we thought it would be too expensive and never looked into it. Well, just for fun I priced out how much it would be to add that option to our tickets for next August's trip and it was only $117 more. So now we have 10-day PHs with WP&M. My kids are THRILLED! LOL

Just want to say I have a little less than 3 weeks I am going to WDW, staying at BWV on DVC points.

As soon as we get home, I'm going to start trying to plan next year in August and maybe a few days some other time there's no school. We're getting AP's and even though the 2 trips will make it pay for itself, I'd like to get more use out of it :)

We will be at AKL from 8/19-8/27!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards. Please excuse the typos.

We will be at AKL from 8/19-8/27!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards. Please excuse the typos.

We went on a trip at the same time a few years ago. Maybe Dec. 2010? I remember your name :)

I'm starting to look into this more now and I think we're going to go from about the 22nd of August until the 31st. Now we're looking at Villas at Wilderness Lodge. I really wanted BLT, but DH wants to try VWL, so we're still undecided! AKL isn't out of the picture, either.

I am planning a Disney trip for next August 18 to 24 or the week before, it would be me, my kids and maybe my mom

We booked the bounceback last week! we'll be there 08/19-09/02 next year at PORFQ again!! :) the dates may change around a slight bit but we're so excited! :goodvibes

Looks like we'll all be there around the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards. Please excuse the typos.

Just booked today, Aug 15 - 23 at AoA in a Little Mermaid room. Yippee!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just booked a 1 BR Value at Jambo House. I'm so happy I got the value!!!
8/18/13-8/25/13.WhooHoooooo!!!!!
:cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::lovestruc

I'm currently planning for August 2014, but having just returned to work (albeit part time) I'm trying to see if I can sneak in a trip for August 2013, anytime between 8/24-9/2. Length of stay will be dependent on how much I can save up as my DBF's 40th bday is in February so a good chunk of money will be going to that celebration. :)

Our stay will be either at POP, AOA or POFQ. Even if we can't make it, I will have fun pretend planning. :thumbsup2

Had to change our dates a little but we are still in August!:cool1: Now going with a whole bunch of family from August 17 -25 at AoA in a bunch of LM rooms!:thumbsup2 Can't wait!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter