~Just for Giggles~ New DCL Ship names???

Did you guys see the Dreams picture in the thread link, I posted. After that, I am sure that is where that is going. Wouldn't it had been cool to hold out on the movie Enchantment and do that as one of the new ones???????

My votes are go completely off the deep end pirate: :

The Black Pearl
The Interceptor

These go to Castaway Cay to battle The Flying Dutchman. :rotfl2:

:idea: How cool would it be it one day down the road, Disney ended up with enough ships to do a villains ship, Hero's ship, or princess ship!!! i.e.
The Disney Villain could be themed with all things villain. The possibilities are endless. You could make it look like Ursala is coming up out of the water through the ship in the main Lobby! It could be super cool!:idea:

~The Disney Villainpirate: ~ The Disney Hero :genie:~ The Disney Princessprincess: ~

I'm casting my vote for Fantasia.

Seriously, think of all the ideas that one movie has that could contribute to a ship. It's an older Disney movie so that helps with the classic Disney styling.

I would love to see a Sorcerer Mickey pool with the mops and buckets and waves sculpted around the edges.

Seriously, think of all the ideas that one movie has that could contribute to a ship. It's an older Disney movie so that helps with the classic Disney styling.

I would love to see a Sorcerer Mickey pool with the mops and buckets and waves sculpted around the edges.

I think that would be awesome! Are you listening, Disney?? Rocadonismom should go work for you!! That totally fits with the styling and look of DCL's ships. Plus, it's not likely to be copied by another cruise line (continuing their branding)... I heard Carnival is coming out with a Magic! Say it isn't so...

I am just posting to say I like your name Melindarella. THat is my name too, minus the rella. But that is what some call me who tease me about being so addicted to disney.

Thanks! A friend dubbed me with that nickname a couple of years ago. He still calls me that - you should see some of the weird looks I get from people that aren't "in the know" when it's overheard!:lmao:

That's what I was thinking would be a great name for one of the new ships and for the same reasons. :wizard:

I want names that make me think "Disney" immediately without thinking of one of the other cruise lines.

My DS7 sat and thought about what the new names could be this weekend. He is DCL obsessed, and had made a ship out of Lego, and wanted to name it. He came up with Wishes and Dreams, which is kind of funny. I promise I gave him no input! QUOTE]

I asked my DD10 the same question and she also said the same as your son, Dreams and Wishes. That is so odd how alot of people come up with the same names. I of course beat to a different drum and like Fantasia and Enchanted.

I guess no one read my previous post. It has already been decided but they haven't officially announced it.

is your post in this thread? Can you post a link to yoru thread thanks.

Ok found it. I guess till it is offically annouced it may be a leakage but do we really know it is a true leakage. :)

Dreams and Wishes. It's not official, just a leakage...an official leakage :thumbsup2

Just curious, how much "IN" does this source actually have? And I find it hard to beleive there is any defintite name on ships that are not to be unveiled until 2011 and 2012. Especially when other very similar names are already used on other cruise lines. I think Disney likes to stand alone when the can. JMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter