Just got a call from IC!!

so, just how many years out (with deposits) have you gone, Captain Slacker?* I was just wondering if I needed to back up my 3 faxes or if they'd be "grandfathered" in. Want to call your TA and check it out?:bitelip:
I believe that I currently have requests in through 2010, remember this is through my TA! However I have no deposits, So that being said I am in the same Ship;) As deposits are $500 per person and I have a family of 6 that would add up to a $3,000 deposit for each waitlist!:scared:

Get the idea DCL is trying to eliminate multiple waitlist requests!:teacher:

One more thing. Can we remember that we are all on the same team? I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that our requests would be handled in the order received. Clearly, that was not the case. That's not fair and understandably ruffled more than a few feathers. I place the blame squarely in IC's lap and hope that sometime soon someone will be able to compel an explanation from them. I think we all deserve that. (however, I won't be sitting here holding my breath)*that's his nickname, folks
Team what team, Every Man (or Woman) for themselves! Take what you can & Burn the rest!pirate: :rotfl2:

I Get the idea DCL is trying to eliminate multiple waitlist requests!:teacher:

There is a really easy way for them to do that.. If they wanted to they could raise the price on suites until the demand comes down to the # of suites that they have. :-)scared1: don't flame me as i am not hoping for this!!!.) The reality is, however, that people consider the suites to be a good deal and as long as the demand is this high there are going to be concerns about "fairness". I am sure those not on the board and not aware of IC would think it was unfair that there was a secret waiting list when Disney officially says they are not available for booking until a certain date.

They probably doneed an official systematic waitlist in which you hold dates with a deposit. But even that would be tough when they do not know the exact length and dates of cruises.

Congrat HeelMD on getting your suites--wonder why you weren't called.

Has anyone ese been called now that I'm sure some rooms have been turned down or decided not to go after hearing the price?

I still don;t have my price yet--DCL messed up the res and TA is talking to them about it. From what I have seen we are the only ones from here on the June 22 cruise.

Hope some of you got the news you were looking for.

I'm booked on June 22 cruise. We are in cat 3 but I wanted cat 1 or 2. I was put on wait list right befoe cut off so knew my chances would not be good but still hoping it may come through, We also have a cat 4 but not sure if we can get connecing. We are also going on Trans atlantic booked in 3 connecting to 4 also wanting cat 1 or 2. We will see

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter