Just got back...

sweetheart2576

Disney Fanatic
Just got back from wdw we ate on CRT breakfast, donalds, chef mickeys(dinner), whispering canyon(dinner), pepper market, and a few others i cannot remember right now. We loved Whispering canyon, kids loved it so much, they got a kick out of the ketchup. The had my daughter(4) on the microphone asking for ketchup. I got the pasta dish and it was IMHO phenominal husband got the all you can eat platter, he liked it but not as much as like my pasta dish. The apple vinigarette dressing for the salad was delicious. Got the wet burrito at pepper market. Can you say HUGE and DELICIOUS. To me this was just enormous and the cook couldnt even roll it up. IMHO great for the price.CRT was better than I expected. The cream cheese french toast was excellent and the potato casserole i loved. Our breakfast character meals were both for 8:10 and worth every penny to be in the park before anyone else was. Was able to walk on the rides...we had fantasy land done before 10:00(probably sooner)

sweetheart

It sounds as if you had a ball - I still want to do CRT but haven't managed to get a booking as yet and whispering canyon is on my list for next trip so thanks for the review.

Dinner at Chef Mickey's was good. It was my sons bday and they gave him a cupcake. The food was good. I loved the chicken fingers. The cheesecake was really good too. IMHO all the food was pretty good. I really liked it and would definitely do it again. By the way we also ate on Trails End 2 times during our stay for breakfast and dinner. I love this restaurant for the price.

Hi! It sounds like you had a great time! We also have a 8:10 PS for Donald's in December. We're wondering what will be the best way to get there. Did you take the character breakfast bus to AK? If so, did it get you there in plenty of time? We will have a car, but I don't think the parking lot opens until 8:00.

Thanks,

Kaycee

Sounds like some good meals. What characters did you see at CRT?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter