Just got back.....

Missy1961

Knows who did it and why
and I haven't even unpacked! But it was a wonderful trip. A few observations:
1. It was HOT!!!!!!!!!!
2. FastPass is the best thing Disney's ever done. We rode Splash Mountain 5 minutes after getting in the FastPass line. It was an 85 minute wait.
3. Spectromagic was amazing.
4. So was Mickey's Philamagic.
5. So was Hoop De Do Revue.
6. AllStar Movies was a nice hotel.

Any questions? I'll try to post a trip report in the next few days....I do have to unpack and do some laundry as I'm going away for the 4th of July weekend....

We really liked the hotel. But you should know the rooms are smaller than the moderates. I had the room to myself and that was fine, but my sister and her family were OK because the girls are little--if your kids are older it might be hard.

The bus service to and from the hotel was very good--I don't think I waited more than 15 minutes for a bus. That made it very easy for taking breaks each day. Some buses go to all three All Stars, and Movies is the last stop on those.

The Food Court was very good. The cast members there were very friendly and made sure we knew certain things--like we could take a tray to our room and Mousekeeping would just take it back.

All in all, I'd rate it a B+/A-. I've stayed at a moderate---Port Oleans---and that was a little nicer, but only because it was a bigger room. Bus service from the All Star Movies was better somehow.
I would stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter