• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just made BOG ADR for lunch

So frustrating. Has anyone managed to get their reservation to go through on the website after getting the errors? I just keep hitting "reserve" on the last page but keep getting the error. :mad:

:crazy2::crazy2::chat:
I have the same exact issue.

Yep, made ressies (May party of 8) but did not show up in my MDE so I made another one - gotta check my email to see if I got confirmation. I did print out the confirmation page of the second one I did just in case. Guess I will have to call to cancel the duplicate. I made them 10 minutes before the official time, once 6am (or 4am here :crazy2:) hit the site locked up and I got Stitch.

Mine is not showing up either under reservations on website or in MDE but got conformation email.

SHould have stayed up late instead of getting up early. At 5 AM there were times available on our MK dates, but due to slow systems and error messages, by 5:12 AM they are booked. I guess I will be stalking the MDE ADR page the next 9 days hoping for a cancelation! Congrats to those of you that scored a ressie!!

It is not showing that lunch times are an option to search by for me. Everything starts at 4:00PM. Weird.

Got up at 6am EST to make the RSVP and there's nothing left for 3/3 for lunch, guess I should've tried at midnight last night. Ugh.
I was up at midnight and it was not open, tried until 12:20 but nothing was up.

It won't cancel my existing reservation on either my laptop or phone app. It says I have to call. So frustrating!! I just wanted to book this and go back to bed. :/

I got my lunch reservation also and they emailed me a confirmation #. The reservation doesn't appear in my reservations on MDE. Anyone else have this happen?
Same here - was able to get 6/14 at 11:00 for 5 people. But it worries me when it isn't showing up! :)

Got up at 6am EST to make the RSVP and there's nothing left for 3/3 for lunch, guess I should've tried at midnight last night. Ugh.

I made reservations for the 1st and the 3rd because we can't decide what day to go. I will likely cancel the 3rd and will post here if I do.

Found 2 times available, but when trying to book it just stopped working, and shows me only a dinner option.

I now keep getting this reservation is pending or booked. Please check your reservations page. What does that even mean? I never got a reservation email? Am I booked or did someone else book the time I was trying to get? I checked my DME and nothing is showing. So confused!

I made one for 2/27 around 1:40 I think, but I have not gotten the email, nor is it showing in MDE. I know it worked because I got the confirmation page, but of course in my haste I didn't make a screen shot (stupid 6am self). I also tried making several others when I got scared that the first one didn't "take", and had a lot of errors once you got to the last screen. At this point, I'm just crossing fingers that everything will work itself out later today once the system crush subsides...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter