Just Married Buttons

We were just in Disney and I forgot to ask anywhere! If any already marrieds want someone to take a pair off their hands, please PM me!

We got ours on ebay last month for our June Honeymoon, it seems like if you want them for sure you probably should get them there. There are two sellers right now that I saw who are selling them: Just Married Buttons

We were married on saturday- we got happily ever after buttons upon check in (at the GF and the contemporary) and "just married" buttons at kona cafe one morning for breakfast. I was so excited!

I know this is a very important thing for several DIS brides, so DH and I went on a pin scavenger hunt on our last day when we had to do several stops at different resorts before leaving.

We found the Just Married pins readily available and tons of them at that at:
Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge (Main concierge desk, the top concierge desk just had Happily Ever After ones).

Grand Floridian didn't have any (they would obviously run out faster), MK didn't have any either. Didn't have time to check other parks.

Now that's my kind of investigative reporting—thanks! :thumbsup2

When we were there a few weeks ago we found a few sets in a couple of places one was the gift shop in the Wildreness lodge, however I think we got the last set. Another spot that had them was the check-in desk for Kidani Village.

We collected a few sets from 2 different trips and I just mailed them off (5 sets) to fellow disbrides who needed them. I wish I could've found them for all of you!!! :flower3:

I will say that we got WAY more congratulations when wearing the Just Married buttons then when we wore the Happily Ever After buttons. When we went on the Dream we couldn't turn a corner without somebody saying congratulations. I think this may have been because of the high percentage of CM passengers onboard though. :goodvibes It was very cool!

Make sure you watch those auctions... some Dis Brides might snatch them from underneath you!! :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Does anybody know if those buttons (the ones on ebay) that say "just married" have Disneyland on all of them? Or did WDW get their own, and say "WDW" on the bottom?

yes, there are some with Walt Disney World on the bottom. I got mine from ebay because I was worried they would be gone by the time I got there in September. I just searched ebay and there isn't any right now, but keep checking because they pop up pretty often :goodvibes

If any of you are going to be at the world any time soon, my grandparents picked me up a pair of these at Kidani Village! (Today is my grandmother's birthday and they're staying at Kidani. I called and said "Happy Birthday! Now, will you go look for my Just Married pins?!?!) But, it worked! :)

For not having them anymore we ended up with 10 total by the end of our honeymoon! We were trying to find people to give them away to because felt bad hoarding all the rare goods. Polynesian and Port Orleans still have some. It seems that only a couple of the resorts still have some left.

I think they may of started making them again, Emporium at the magic kingdom has quite a few.

Disneyland must not have a shortage like WDW does. Lol. We sent a wedding invitation to Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip (my faves!) and got a personalized, autographed pic with a Just Married button from DL.

Disneyland must not have a shortage like WDW does. Lol. We sent a wedding invitation to Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip (my faves!) and got a personalized, autographed pic with a Just Married button from DL.

:eek: I didn't know you could do that! Is that only a DL thing?

FYI for disney cruise brides... the cruise line has Just Married buttons. They also have were celebrating buttons. I was very excited to get one on our wedding cruise!

FYI for disney cruise brides... the cruise line has Just Married buttons. They also have were celebrating buttons. I was very excited to get one on our wedding cruise!

I just happen to have a picture of that button. I was so excited to wear it on our Honeymoon on the Dream.

479.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter