Just Married Buttons

POR only had about 6 or 8 pins last week at the concierge desk (we got two!) There were other couples that came up to ask us where we got them, so I know they were having trouble. We did get another set at MK when I lost my pin (but found it later). There is a difference. The MK ones said "Where Dreams Come True" on the top. The font for Just Married is different and the color of the Walt Disney World lettering is different. When I get completely unpacked and back to the real world, I will try to post a pic.

Can you please, please share with me how to do this? :love:

We haven't sent out our invites yet, but I copied these addresses from someone's PJ:

Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Guest Communications
PO Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803

Cinderella and Prince Charming
The Magic Kingdom
1675 N Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

We haven't sent out our invites yet, but I copied these addresses from someone's PJ:

Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Guest Communications
PO Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803

The Magic Kingdom
1675 N Buena Vista Drive

Thank you! Do I send them an actual invitation?

POR only had about 6 or 8 pins last week at the concierge desk (we got two!) There were other couples that came up to ask us where we got them, so I know they were having trouble. We did get another set at MK when I lost my pin (but found it later). There is a difference. The MK ones said "Where Dreams Come True" on the top. The font for Just Married is different and the color of the Walt Disney World lettering is different. When I get completely unpacked and back to the real world, I will try to post a pic.

I'm glad I bought mine on ebay then, because we're staying at POR for our honeymoon in September and I'm sure they'd run out by then!

Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Guest Communications
PO Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803

The Magic Kingdom
1675 N Buena Vista Drive

Thank you for sharing! I am excited to send Cinderella an invite! :goodvibes

I just wanted to add that a CM gave my boyfriend and I "Happily Ever After" buttons on our first day in MK. I guess cause we looked happy. Then we had other CM's ask us if we'd just gotten married. I think this button is a little vague for the CM's. They don't know who they're giving them out to and how to congratulate them! Of course we cleared up the confusion by getting engaged. No confusion with that button =D

This is my first post on the DISboards. In 2007 my wife to be and I got engaged in Disneyland. They didn't have any Just Engaged pins then so we modified a pair of Just Married pins into Just Engaged ones. Now we are going to be honeymooning at WDW in August and I think she would be pretty upset if we couldn't find a pair of Just Married pins. If anyone has any extra I would greatly appreciate a PM. We are going to be making up t-shirts at Create-a-Tee on our first day there, but we are Canadian and we sweat a lot so those will probably last a day. Please Help! ;)

I love the Just Married buttons, they are a bit different then the ones I recevied at about June of 2010....a good friend of mine went to Disney and sent me a care package with Just Engaged and Just Married and Happily Ever After pins for our engagement party! I had them all spread across the table with a list I started for people who were interested in attending our DCL wedding they could sign up for more info! I did not realize these were so hard to get!

Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Guest Communications
PO Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803

The Magic Kingdom
1675 N Buena Vista Drive

Oh.My.Gosh! How Great is this? Thank you people, I am so inviting Ariel & Eric! Thanks again, you've all made my day ha ha x

An option that might be an alternative to the Just Married buttons might be to take your Happily Ever After Buttons to the artists in the Christmas Shop and ask if they will add Just Married to them for you. I know it isn't as great as the actual Just Married button, but if the artist has some spare time they will definitely do this for you.

Greetings every Disney Lover! I know this may be a long shot since the Just Married buttons are being discontinued but if anyone has two that they are willing to sell or if anyone is going to "The World" soon and can get a set of just married buttons I will be more than happy to purchase them from you. I've been trying forever to get them but haven't been successful yet. There was recently a set on Ebay but unfortunately I was out bid.:sad1: I'm hoping for a heap of pixie dust on this one. :goodvibes If anyone has any IM me please:flower3:

I wonder if the reason they discontinued these buttons were because of how they were being abused. Whenever I'd be in the parks, I'd see little girls and boys walking around with Just Married buttons so I decided to approach a teenager with the button and asked him who the lucky girl is. He blushed and was speechless and sort of ashamed. I think the Happily Ever After buttons aren't any better though; a lot of little girls like to wear those. I think that "What Will You Celebrate?" has forever watered down the purpose of the buttons. Cast Members used to have a radar for them but now that they are everywhere so it really isn't a priority. I'll ask kids about their 1st Visit button and they'll correct me because it's their fifth time coming or people will don Birthday Buttons months before it is actually their birthday... It kind of makes it difficult to point out which Guests are really celebrating something special from those that just want the extra attention. I'm sad about all of this...

I agree with the above poster and it kind of sucks. When FH and I got engaged in September, we received the Just Engaged buttons and cast members would ask how long ago we were engaged. Some seemed visibly surprised when we said "About 2 hours ago!" For that reason I think I'm going to make tee shirts and buttons that indicate "Disney Bride 11-1-12."

I agree with the above poster and it kind of sucks. When FH and I got engaged in September, we received the Just Engaged buttons and cast members would ask how long ago we were engaged. Some seemed visibly surprised when we said "About 2 hours ago!" For that reason I think I'm going to make tee shirts and buttons that indicate "Disney Bride 11-1-12."

I agree. I bought Just Married pins because I think the idea is fantastic. I am also planning on putting our wedding date on there so we can wear them in the parks for the remainder of our trip after the wedding.

MonoPilotMulan, I agree. When my then BF now fiance, were there in 09 I saw a few little girls with the just married buttons as well. They were all together so I think they just wanted them because of Cinderella and Prince Charming on them. I wish they hadn't discontinued them though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter