Just one...

Sanna for lunch and sit near the window.

Just be aware that you may not be able to get a window seat. Last time I ate at Sanaa, I was solo, asked for a window seat, offered to wait a little if necessary, but they denied me.

I've had the best service also at California Grill (where I did sit by the window), Rose and Crown, and Liberty Tree Tavern.

California Grill for brunch or dinner. I also recommend Flying Fish - ask to sit toward the front and you can watch the chefs work and chat with them.

I would also recommend Sanaa for lunch. I did it solo last December (after conference trip to Disney World) and enjoyed all the pieces around it. Going out to AKL and exploring the lobby and viewing areas, heading over to Kadani and still having time to watch the animals from a rocking chair on the balcony area or wander around a bit and look at the different exhibits and sayings ("Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors" has stuck with me). I did the bread service and a meal which proved to be a bit much (got about 2/3rds of the bread service boxed and snacked on it the remainder of my trip -- the only downside was that I skipped going on Expedition Everest when going back to AK... was not willing to take that risk with nine different dipping sauces in my backpack). I also didn't get a window seat but even sitting in the more central area was able to enjoy the atmosphere and food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter