Just received an unbelievable deal!

eliezra

Mouseketeer
We just booked tickets for 3 parks and hotel at Floridays for 6 nights for two adults and two kids all for the low cost of $492.00 total!

I am not sure if there was a glitch in the system, but I still cannot believe we got this deal. I went on the SW website and clicked on vacation packages. There is a Kids Free Deal.

We got tickets for our family for unlimited access during our stay to both Seaworld and Aquatica. We were also able to add 2day tickets to Busch Gardens. AND, we are staying in a two bedroom condo at Floridays for 6 nights (June 9 -15). All for less than $500! We can definitley afford to swim with the dolphins now at DC.

Hope someone else can benefit too.

Thanks for the tip. We had booked our trip months ago. I called and cancelled the original trip and changed to Floridays. We got a 3 bedroom condo for 7 people- 3 adults/4 children with unlimited admission for SeaWorld and Aquatica plus free all day dining for 2 days(one for each park)for $ 1,000.86. It is for 5 nights. We saved 1200.00 from our original trip. Thanks again!

ETA. We have 4 children going but 3 of them are considered adults. Only one is a child's 3-9 ticket.

Thanks so much for posting this information. We, too, have booked for our trip next year - what a fabulous deal. Thanks again for your kindness, we really appreciate it! Happy New Year!:)

has anyone ever done the Floriday's discovery cove special - just wondering what it is. On their web site it indicates that you must phone.

We just booked tickets for 3 parks and hotel at Floridays for 6 nights for two adults and two kids all for the low cost of $492.00 total!

I am not sure if there was a glitch in the system, but I still cannot believe we got this deal. I went on the SW website and clicked on vacation packages. There is a Kids Free Deal.

We got tickets for our family for unlimited access during our stay to both Seaworld and Aquatica. We were also able to add 2day tickets to Busch Gardens. AND, we are staying in a two bedroom condo at Floridays for 6 nights (June 9 -15). All for less than $500! We can definitley afford to swim with the dolphins now at DC.

Hope someone else can benefit too.

Where was the BG option? I couldn't find it, I would like to go there also, thanks

Hi Tink20,

Adding BG was an unexpected surprise for me, as it really did not say this was an option. I had to go through the entire booking process, and then at one of the very last steps, it allowed me to add tickets for $41.00 each ticket. I was really excited when this came up.

I had to use the "Kids Free" vacation package to get this option. It did not come up when I tried for the "Eat Free All Day" package deal. Plus, the all day dining deal was $250 more than the kids free deal.

Hope it works for you too!

Oh, okay thanks, We won't have any "kids" so I had to use the "Eat all day option" I still got an awesome deal. 5 nights, SW and A unlimited with 2 days of free dining one day for each park for DH, myself and DS all for $468. Thanks for posting

Thanks for posting this!!!! I've spent the last couple of hours running numbers and debating it in my head, and I think I've decided it's worth it. I had been having trouble justifying the $350 it would have cost for SeaWorld tickets for my crew, especially since the Penguin exhibit will be closed when we go.

But if I give up staying at POR and instead choose 2 nights @ SpringHill Suites, w/ the kids tickets free package, it's only going to cost me $150 more than what I was planning on paying for POR. $150 for tickets? Sign me up!!! And honestly, the more I think about it, POR might have ended up costing me even more in the end, as we'd probably end up eating on-site at the resort or DTD, kids would want this or that and I'd cave, you know the drill.

One question before I book, if anyone knows: what kind of tickets are they for SW? Are they the one-day only tickets or the one-day + another visit anytime within a 7 day period after the first visit? The latter would be icing on the cake!

Jedimom,

My tickets say they are for unlimited access for 14 days of first day use.

Glad you could get a great deal too!

P.S. Go BADGERS!!

mmmm those rates are not coming up for my dates. i tried for 6 nights in May and got a $1200 something quote :-( for 2A+2C. I did try the kids free package and springhill suites or fairfield were in the $500-$600 range

There was a glitch in the system. Floridays just called me and said that SeaWorld did not put a hotel rate in so the price does not include the room. Very frustrating. They will not honor the rate. So I guess I will cancel the second reservation and hope SeaWorld will refund me the $3200.00 for both trips without too much hassle. I am out running errands so I am going to call SeaWorld when I get home. I will post back what they tell me.

There was a glitch in the system. Floridays just called me and said that SeaWorld did not put a hotel rate in so the price does not include the room. Very frustrating. They will not honor the rate. So I guess I will cancel the second reservation and hope SeaWorld will refund me the $3200.00 for both trips without too much hassle. I am out running errands so I am going to call SeaWorld when I get home. I will post back what they tell me.

Darn it. I hope they let me cancel and get a full refund. I was only going because of the price. Its crazy though, the price is still wrong on the SW website, you think with an error like that, they would immediately fix it.

I am on hold with SeaWorld right now. Apparently, SeaWorld didn't know there was a problem, must be on Floridays end. Floridays said it is SeaWorld's mistake. Kind of a he said/she said deal. Either way, there is a 72 hour cancellation policy so refunds should not be a problem. The only thing is that with my first vacation package I booked in September, I had SeaWorld send my tickets to my house by FedEX. They will not cancel until SeaWorld receives those tickets back. I sent them off this morning so my refund will not be credited until they go through their procedure. Needless to say, I am worried about that part. The package I booked Saturday night, i chose the etickets to print at home. I hope they will be able to cancel that package and refund the money immediately. So until all is straightened out, SeaWorld has $3200.00 of my money tied up. Oh well, lesson learned.

ETA: Just spoke with the representative. She said there is nobody at SeaWorld until Wednesday to speak with about honoring the rate. SeaWorld Marketing would call me back on Wednesday since they are the ones who apparently dropped the ball when entering the rates. So I did not cancel the second trip yet. I will wait until I talk to them to see what they offer.

I am on hold with SeaWorld right now. Apparently, SeaWorld didn't know there was a problem, must be on Floridays end. Floridays said it is SeaWorld's mistake. Kind of a he said/she said deal. Either way, there is a 72 hour cancellation policy so refunds should not be a problem. The only thing is that with my first vacation package I booked in September, I had SeaWorld send my tickets to my house by FedEX. They will not cancel until SeaWorld receives those tickets back. I sent them off this morning so my refund will not be credited until they go through their procedure. Needless to say, I am worried about that part. The package I booked Saturday night, i chose the etickets to print at home. I hope they will be able to cancel that package and refund the money immediately. So until all is straightened out, SeaWorld has $3200.00 of my money tied up. Oh well, lesson learned.

I hope it all works out for you. I wonder if I should call, or wait for a call. What number did you call to cancel? So are they totally against any kind of honoring mistake, like a discount or anything?

tink20 said:
I hope it all works out for you. I wonder if I should call, or wait for a call. What number did you call to cancel? So are they totally against any kind of honoring mistake, like a discount or anything?

SeaWorld Marketing is supposed to call me back on Wednesday. I was told they are the ones who made the mistake when entering the rates for the packages. There is nobody there until after the holidays. I am going to wait and see what they say. I don't even have to have a room at Floridays. I am not picky. I just want to keep the rate they offered. I will let you know what they tell me.

I don't know if all the rates were messed up or if it was just Floridays. A lady from Floridays was the one who called me first to explain. She was very nice and apologetic. She offered to book me a room but could not give me the rate I was quoted. i The number I called to speak with SeaWorld was 1-888-800-5447.

My reservation is at Floridays also. If they (SW) can't honor my price (I too will stay somewhere else) then I will probably cancel. I guess I will just wait. My email said "pending", so they may just cancel it altogether themselves, I am sure they will contact me, if I haven't heard anything by Thur. I will call them, I just don't want to loose any money. Again, Good Luck :goodvibes (oh, thanks for the number)

tink20 said:
My reservation is at Floridays also. If they (SW) can't honor my price (I too will stay somewhere else) then I will probably cancel. I guess I will just wait. My email said "pending", so they may just cancel it altogether themselves, I am sure they will contact me, if I haven't heard anything by Thur. I will call them, I just don't want to loose any money. Again, Good Luck :goodvibes (oh, thanks for the number)

I just got a call back from SeaWorld. They will not honor the price. At any hotel. I was told I could call Floridays and book a room with their best rate deal but that would be $1100.00. I told them no thanks and cancelled our reservation. Our credit card was still pending and they said it should not go through since they cancelled it. I hope they are correct.

I just got a call back from SeaWorld. They will not honor the price. At any hotel. I was told I could call Floridays and book a room with their best rate deal but that would be $1100.00. I told them no thanks and cancelled our reservation. Our credit card was still pending and they said it should not go through since they cancelled it. I hope they are correct.

Thanks for letting me know, seems like SW could have took their part out, and you pay just for the room, the lowest one...wherever. Oh well, I wonder how many booked and when they will notify everyone else. I am surprised no one has made contact with me yet. Floridays does look really nice though, I may try them out in the future.

Looks like SeaWorld is updating it's website. I cant seem to get the kids free deal now for any dates jan 1-may 31.

Free dining still works but is not such a good deal for us.

Oh gosh, are you kidding me? I haven't received any calls or emails yet saying they aren't honoring my rate. But I wasn't through Floridays. Maybe mine went in right?

Thank *goodness* I haven't yet gotten around to cancelling our room only reservation at POR, guess we might need it afterall. *sigh*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter