Just Remember to Beer Me at Mile 25 When I Do the Full Marathon - Jan 16 TR UPDATE 4/24 Pg. 8

I am so excited for your new TR! I've missed you here on the DIS and all of the Popadon antics.

I really enjoy reading about the races at Disney. I would love to do one but with my wonky ankle, I cannot run at all. I do more of a hop/skip thing when I try to run. So I will just have to settle for living vicariously through my DIS friends who run the races.

So excited to read about your HDDR meal! I got to be the Can Can girl in November which was a blast!

I'm here!! I too have been MIA and not on the boards in a long while...and I too have an unfinished TR just hanging out somewhere... so glad to be here for your tales!! (Glad you alerted the Facebook world!)

I'm joining in as well. I'm hoping to do the Dark Side half next year and hoping to do the full marathon at Disney one day.

Followed along as soon as I saw your FB post. So happy to see another TR from you! Love reading about your trips and really looking forward to hearing about this half marathon!

This is absolutely true. Listen I'm going to tell it to you straight.

I'm a chubby runner.
I'm a slow runner.
But I do my best when I go out there. And it's all that matters I think.

I've also had a big hiatus from the DIS. Your quote up above is what hooked me. I'm also chubby. Slow. I try to do my best. My goal one day is to be able run a 5K and slowly work my way up to at least a half-marathon. Maybe someday I'll do a full. I might even be crazy enough to try the Dopey Challenge. But in the meantime, I have another trip to plan for at the end of this year! Looking forward to your trip report to inspire me to plan a RunDisney trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter