Just When He Thought He Was Out, We Pulled Him Back In - 5 Night Magic 3/22/2019 (Complete 6/7)

We will be sailing with you on the Fantasy on the 8 night. And we are also spending 2 nights before at Cabana Bay. We have 2 nights at WDW after the cruise to ease the sadness of getting off ship.

These are my favorite part of cruising. Nowhere to be, nothing to do, just relaxing and enjoying the experience.

My favorite part also. I love having nothing to do, nowhere to go...

511ED0BC-E2F7-45E6-A782-4671A56BEBA2.jpeg

This is a photo you should have framed and sitting in your front parlor.

Well, the day was here. It was time to give up our spot to another family.

So sad...

His previous experience was a 4-night and that just is not long enough. Once you get settled, it's time to go. The extra night really makes a difference.

We have sailed one four-nighter, definitely not long enough.

We really missed the paper navigator. DD in particular was frustrated that she couldn't easily look at what was happening. Yes, we could go get a paper copy, but having it in our room was so much easier.

Agree! Plus I forget to go down and pick up a paper copy. I like to bring home the paper copies to look at later when I am writing a trip report.

We enjoyed our table mates. I know it is all luck of the draw, but we really had fun with them, and DD loved having a friend.

We would love to have table mates but with my asthma it is tricky. We would have to know the folks prior cruise so they would understand and not be offended when we tell them, no cologne, no cigarette smokers.

Thanks so much for sharing your trip. Once again, I enjoyed it immensely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter