Keep Plaza or Liberty Tree reservation?

ktrask

Mouseketeer
Scenario....last park day on our vacation in December. I have 2 reservations and want to let one go (because we know we don't need both). It's a party night, so park closes at 8:00.

Reservations are:

5:30PM - Liberty Tree

7:00PM - The Plaza

Truly I've got a sit down reservation on the mind for that day so we can sit down as a family on the last park day. I lean towards keeping Liberty Tree so that we can have a little ride time before having to leave the park.

We have never eaten at either place, so which would you keep and why?

Thank you for the help!!!

Liberty Tree. We like the environment and the food (for a park). Plus, it is earlier. The park is closing at 8 for the christmas party so would be good to hit some places before that starts and the crowd winds down. Figure 90 minutes in the restaurant.

Our family would vote for The Plaza--a monte cristo & a french dip (the adults favorite sandwiches) & mickeylodeon sundaes for the kids at half the price of Liberty Tree.

Scenario....last park day on our vacation in December. I have 2 reservations and want to let one go (because we know we don't need both). It's a party night, so park closes at 8:00.

Reservations are:

5:30PM - Liberty Tree

7:00PM - The Plaza

Truly I've got a sit down reservation on the mind for that day so we can sit down as a family on the last park day. I lean towards keeping Liberty Tree so that we can have a little ride time before having to leave the park.

We have never eaten at either place, so which would you keep and why?

Thank you for the help!!!

What does your family like? Are they Thanksgiving food people or sandwich people? That should probably guide your decision the most...

LTT is better food IMO. The Plaza is a quicker meal and will be less expensive. Look at the menu and pricing on both to help make your decision. I think LTT is a better way to end your trip.

Our family loves the Plaza. Just more our type of food. Philly cheese, burger, meatloaf, and loaded fries.....but most of all my kids love the milk shakes.

I used to love the Plaza, and had been there many times over the years. We went in August and it was so bad I don't think I will return. I had the French dip and it was dried up and not edible. DH and DS had the meatloaf and it literally looked and smelled like dog food.

I have never written a bad review about my meals at MK, but wanted to share so this is not the last meal of your trip.

I'd go with the Plaza. The prix fixe prices just make Liberty Tree not worth it for me, since you have zero choice in an entree, and unless you all love cafeteria style turkey and pot roast, it's going to be a disappointing $200+ bill for the family. At least a Plaza there is some choice in what you eat even if the food is not the greatest and the price is right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter