Kevin-John Jobczynski

Spaceace5150

Mouseketeer
Kevin-John is a Disney artist who has been on the old Dis Unplugged show, had art in the Give Kids the World auctions, and been part of the community, etc...

He seems to no longer be around, deleted his facebook page that was very active (he did a great job communicating with fans), website, etc.. People on Facebook are wondering if anything is wrong.

Does anyone know if Kevin-John is ok or moved on from Disney?

I've been wondering as well. A google search doesn't show any recent activity or even mentions about him.

His website, Instagram, Facebook accounts have all been removed. His Linkdin exists but hasnt had activity in 9 months.

His website, Instagram, Facebook accounts have all been removed. His Linkdin exists but hasnt had activity in 9 months.
Very odd. I loved his work and have a couple of his signed prints. I eagerly followed him on social media until all of a sudden it went silent. I hope he and his GF/Wife are well and following their dreams.

He is alive and kicking

per the website... https://journeyswithjenn.com/kevin-john-jobcyznski-disney-master-artist/

Epcot International Food & Wine Festival​

This year, Kevin-John’s painting was chosen as the signature art for the event. Kevin-John comments, “The Festival is such a highlight on Disney fan’s calendars, that I knew that I had to do the event justice through my art. I believe that this painting says it all. Everything that we love about the fest. In fact, the piece is titled “Eat, Drink, Music, Magic, Repeat.”

There are only 20 Disney Master Artists in the world. To say that Kevin-John is a Disney treasure would surely make him blush, he just does what he loves. His theme park centered art has brought happiness to many collectors, and will continue to for years to come.

He won’t be slowing down anytime soon, and all I can say for now is Disney fans better get ready for what’s coming next.

He is alive and kicking

per the website... https://journeyswithjenn.com/kevin-john-jobcyznski-disney-master-artist/

This year, Kevin-John’s painting was chosen as the signature art for the event. Kevin-John comments, “The Festival is such a highlight on Disney fan’s calendars, that I knew that I had to do the event justice through my art. I believe that this painting says it all. Everything that we love about the fest. In fact, the piece is titled “Eat, Drink, Music, Magic, Repeat.”

There are only 20 Disney Master Artists in the world. To say that Kevin-John is a Disney treasure would surely make him blush, he just does what he loves. His theme park centered art has brought happiness to many collectors, and will continue to for years to come.

He won’t be slowing down anytime soon, and all I can say for now is Disney fans better get ready for what’s coming next.
That story was posted in 2018.

He is alive and kicking

This is not a current article.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter