Kidnap the Sandy Claws, lock him up real tight- Oct PTR pg. 234 8/25 up to date itin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we are living the good life on Spaceship Earth on a very rainy day (notice my painfully flat hair) in May 2009:

IMG_1435.jpg

:donald: 482 days!!! :donald:

:welcome: Jennifer! Ready for school to resume? :goodvibes

Your first trip to BLT is in 4 days? You bought DVC? :woohoo: I am so out of the loop. Fill me in girl!!!

Definitely not ready for school to resume. Right now I'm just focused on arriving at BLT on Saturday :banana:

Yes, I bought DVC in February. BLT is my home resort :yay: I'm thinking of adding on at either SSR or more points at BLT. I ended up passing by the Doorway to Dreams store at Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island, saw the model BLT rooms, and realized I was just spending too much money each visit for deluxe resort rooms. I LOVED the space in the villas. I ended up ordering an AP in July. Let's see how many trips end up happening :rolleyes1

Are you on FB? I plan on doing trip updates from there next week.

Definitely not ready for school to resume. Right now I'm just focused on arriving at BLT on Saturday :banana:

Yes, I bought DVC in February. BLT is my home resort :yay: I'm thinking of adding on at either SSR or more points at BLT. I ended up passing by the Doorway to Dreams store at Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island, saw the model BLT rooms, and realized I was just spending too much money each visit for deluxe resort rooms. I LOVED the space in the villas. I ended up ordering an AP in July. Let's see how many trips end up happening :rolleyes1

Are you on FB? I plan on doing trip updates from there next week.

:cool1: Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. BLT is gorgeous! They have that lounge too where you can watch the fireworks. Isn't DVC just the neatest?! We love SSR and will be making our first trip home in 17ish months. The spa looks fabulous too. :cloud9:

I am on FB. I will PM you my name. ;)

pirate: 481 days!!! pirate:

This is from POTC in WDW from last May. How often do you see a 0 minute wait time? :cool1:

IMG_1402.jpg

:sulley: 480 days!!! :sulley:

I can't believe I am almost in the 470's! :rotfl: This photo is from May 2009. It's of Chloe and Joshua at the pool participating in a hoola hoop contest at the OKW pool party. Gabby actually won. :woohoo:

IMG_1199.jpg

pirate: 481 days!!! pirate:

This is from POTC in WDW from last May. How often do you see a 0 minute wait time? :cool1:

IMG_1402.jpg

I know, don't you love it. :lovestruc We saw this a lot when we were there this last May. Funny how times change, when we were there just three years before and the lines were crazy!! Of course that was also the week the POTC movie was coming out. :laughing:

I know, don't you love it. :lovestruc We saw this a lot when we were there this last May. Funny how times change, when we were there just three years before and the lines were crazy!! Of course that was also the week the POTC movie was coming out. :laughing:

It's crazy how the crowds change. :upsidedow I love the when the crowds are minimal. It's funny- when we went during free dining in Sept 2007 the restaurants were packed but the parks weren't. :confused3

Ooh the 470's!!:wizard:

I am here!!:hippie:

:welcome: :welcome: Thanks for stopping over. So I read that your next trip is June? :woohoo: I hope your friend can make it. Don't you just itch to go when you have an AP?

:goofy: 478 days!!! :goofy:

This is our view from our 2 bedroom at the AKV:

IMG_1381.jpg

Love the photo of Chloe at Epcot.

Ok.. where do you do all of your research on the different resorts? I've looked at the DVC website...travelocity...some of the DIS discussion boards. You may have until January to decide but I only have 18 days. I'm really worried about location. We love Epcot so BCV and BWV are our first. Where should we shoot for next?

I'm really up for ideas....I'm spoiled from Disneyland and like to take an afternoon break and then go back to the park....so location does concern me and the buses take a little time. My kids will be 16 and 7 so naps are only an issue for my husband.. :).

Thanks for any advice you can give me!

Love the photo of Chloe at Epcot.

:thanks:

Ok.. where do you do all of your research on the different resorts? I've looked at the DVC website...travelocity...some of the DIS discussion boards. You may have until January to decide but I only have 18 days. I'm really worried about location. We love Epcot so BCV and BWV are our first. Where should we shoot for next?

Allearsnet.com has the best pics and info imho. :flower3: That's where I go for photos and specifics. You could also start a thread with your questions in the DVC forums too. 18 days? Are you excited to make those reservations?

I'm really up for ideas....I'm spoiled from Disneyland and like to take an afternoon break and then go back to the park....so location does concern me and the buses take a little time. My kids will be 16 and 7 so naps are only an issue for my husband.. :).

Thanks for any advice you can give me!

I have only stayed at OKW and AKV at WDW but AKV is in the middle of the boonies. It's a gorgeous resort but if location is a factor, I wouldn't stay there. You know that BCV and BWV are in the Epcot area. BLT and the VWL are near MK. SSR is near DTD.

How's the new job? You clearly haven't been slacking like myself. ;)

Must have been a slow night on the DIS if this thing is still on page 1. :rotfl2:

:stitch: 476 days!!! :stitch:

I am feeling old school today. Here is a photo from July 2005 at Disneyland during the 50th! My babies were so little.

P6200130.jpg

:ccat: 475 days!!! :ccat:

May 2009, WDW, 'Ohana, Josh with his long hair and DH looking tie-erd after flying red-eye and hitting MK sans nap:

IMG_1058.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter