Kids admission to Sea World $5!!!

DOOM1001

DIS Veteran
Get a Child’s Ticket for Only $5.00 and Help Wildlife Conservation

For nearly 50 years, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment has been rescuing and rehabilitating animals in need. We also work to support conservation efforts around the world. It’s our passion and our mission. We would like to invite you to be a part of it.

Now through December 31, 2010, when U.S. residents purchase a full-price adult admission, children ages 3-12 receive a ticket to SeaWorld for only $5.00. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to a wildlife conservation project of your choice.

Get a Child’s Ticket for Only $5.00 and Help Wildlife Conservation

For nearly 50 years, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment has been rescuing and rehabilitating animals in need. We also work to support conservation efforts around the world. It’s our passion and our mission. We would like to invite you to be a part of it.

Now through December 31, 2010, when U.S. residents purchase a full-price adult admission, children ages 3-12 receive a ticket to SeaWorld for only $5.00. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to a wildlife conservation project of your choice.

How do you get it?

On the Sea World site, in the "Begin Purchase" tab, there is a section called "SeaWorld Cares". That's what you want.

Aw, we're Canadian residents :-(
We don't qualify :sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1:
AND we are buying 7 tickets.. Boo hoo!

Okay, thanks. I found it, but I have a question. It says "Single Day" and says it's for one visit. Is that significant? I'm wondering if these might be exempt from "return a 2nd day for free"??? :confused3 We're planning to go 2 days, so we need to make sure to get tickets that will allow us 2 days. Anyone know or have any thoughts based on past promotions? TIA!

Okay, thanks. I found it, but I have a question. It says "Single Day" and says it's for one visit. Is that significant? I'm wondering if these might be exempt from "return a 2nd day for free"??? :confused3 We're planning to go 2 days, so we need to make sure to get tickets that will allow us 2 days. Anyone know or have any thoughts based on past promotions? TIA!

I just got off the phone with a SW rep. She said that while they aren't advertising the 2nd day free as part of this promotion, they have notes saying the 2nd day free will be honored if we ask for it when we're leaving the park on the 1st day. She said it was 100%, absolute.

This is a great promotion (even if it were just for one day) - thanks for posting! :goodvibes

I just bought them, and while the adult tickets are valid for a second day free, the child tickets specifically say that they are not. It's a great savings for one day, though!

I just bought them, and while the adult tickets are valid for a second day free, the child tickets specifically say that they are not. It's a great savings for one day, though!

Really?! I don't know whether to take the chance and go by what the SW rep told me (that they'll honor a 2nd day if we ask for it) or just buy the tickets at the regular price so I won't be worrying about it. :confused3

We would just go for one day. Can you see everything in one day? My dds are not big roller coaster riders so we would skip the big roller coasters. We would just do the bigger shows and a couple rides. Is this doable in one day. ARe the lines for things long? Is it worth it going when staying at Disney (shuttle or taxi there)?

We would just go for one day. Can you see everything in one day? My dds are not big roller coaster riders so we would skip the big roller coasters. We would just do the bigger shows and a couple rides. Is this doable in one day. ARe the lines for things long? Is it worth it going when staying at Disney (shuttle or taxi there)?

It depends when your going. If your going from Late May-Labor Day in September then yes, its crowded. So it may be a 2 day visit.

It's definitely worth doing,there are only two major rollercoasters,a water flume ride, a simulator and a big kids area with smaller rides and a kiddie coaster.There are a lot of shows scheduled at different times throughout the day so the best thing to do is to get a park map when you enter the park and plan your day around the showtimes,if you plan right you should be able to see all the shows,ride the other non coaster rides,see the walk through attractions and eat.If you get there early one day should be enough.

We are going in August and I would like to just spend one day to use the shuttle or taxi since we will be staying on disney property. Is it really busy mid august on a weekday?

It should be less busy than July or early August,probably still somewhat busy but not middle of the summer busy.Remember many of the attractions are shows or walk through attractions so it won't be like you'll be waiting in lines all day.

So, why can't Canadian residents take advantage of this offer?

We were going to knock a couple of days off of our DVC vacation in July, and go to Sea World, but it looks like they don't want our money, so Disney will get to keep it. How ridiculous...

Tiger :(

So, why can't Canadian residents take advantage of this offer?

We were going to knock a couple of days off of our DVC vacation in July, and go to Sea World, but it looks like they don't want our money, so Disney will get to keep it. How ridiculous...

Tiger :(

We're also Canadian and were thinking about doing Sea World as well. I may call to see if you need ID at the gate to use the online printable tickets...if now we'd be good to go as my sister lives in the States giving me a US mailing and billing address.

Anyone know if ID is being checked with these tickets?

I bought the adult at Child price tickets yesterday. I had 2a and 2C tickets total and the cost was 293.76. I called Sea World today and got a refund and my new total is 178.84!!! Thats a savings of $114.92!!!!!! Oh how I love to save money!!!

We're also Canadian and were thinking about doing Sea World as well. I may call to see if you need ID at the gate to use the online printable tickets...if now we'd be good to go as my sister lives in the States giving me a US mailing and billing address.

Anyone know if ID is being checked with these tickets?

Don't bother - hubby just called and there are no exceptions. US or Puerto Rico only. So not cool...

We aren't sure about giving them our money now? Tiger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter